Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private What lays ahead

Appearance: Link
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

"Mhmm..." she hummed melodically and somewhat teasingly, as he began to grin. But at his wink, Valery couldn't stop herself from chuckling anymore. She bit her lower lip and squealed as he pulled her into his lap for some cuddles, "I can get used to celebrating my birthdays..." she said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned up for a few kisses.

It wasn't like this was rare or anything, but it was definitely nice.

"Dinner, massage, fun time..." she smirked, "Tomorrow I'll start looking for that planet, and we can make a first visit. Family trip with Vera, what do you say?"

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Family trips to find a new home in a forest not too far from town? It'd be good for Vera to see it first hand, instead of just a vision." Kahlil nodded his agreement, glancing off briefly towards Vera's room. Yeah. They got this. Together. Always together.

"Alright, alright. Let's watch something. A movie." He cracked a grin, glancing to Valery. "Later tonight you'll get the affection, okay?"

"I'm sure she'd love it," Valery said with a warm smile as she looked off in the direction of Vera's room as well. Right now, she was playing and completely drawn into her own little fantasy world. Occasionally, they'd hear bits about the adventures she was going through with her teddy or toys, but for the most part, they had a moment together now. "I think I know where to start as well. I had already been planning on looking at a few planets in a certain region, so I have a feeling that's where it is... somewhere."

She then grinned wide and nodded while she remained cuddled up against him,
"That sounds like a deal to me," she said, and now there really was no way out of it. Not that he'd want a way out...

With her free hand, Valery reached for the remote and turned on the holo-tv to look for a movie. Rather quickly, she settled on a horror story — perfect for some cuddling on the couch in the dark. Vera was going to be brought to bed about halfway through as well, so there was no risk of her seeing something too scary.

"Oh before I forget..." she said at a random point during the movie, "You wanted to teach Vera Epicanthix fighting at some point, hm? She might be a bit too young now, but do you think you could teach me as well? Seems like a fun family thing to do," she chuckled.

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Horror?" Kahlil raised a brow, glancing to the tv. Then back to Vera's room. Then back to Valery.

"How about later, when Vera's actually asleep. Before we watch anything too scary, mm?" He teased before finding some romcom to put on instead. There was little they'd be doing until Vera was actually in bed. Though, he did furrow his brow for a moment.

"Course, I can teach you. There's a lot to it, though. It's all about being ready for battle. Being ready to fight at a moments notice. A way of life that's not necessarily Jedi."

"Fiiiine, you're right," Valery chuckled and watched him switch channels to something a little less creepy. Some things were best left for when the kid was sleeping — it was hard to disagree with that, even for someone who could be as stubborn as Valery. They could watch their horror later, if other plans didn't end up taking over instead.

Valery then looked away from the tv for a moment and nodded,
"You know me better than anybody else. I still fight for self-defense and the defense of others, but I'm probably a little more.... aggressive?" She always hates the way that sounds, but it was somewhat accurate. "I might be able to mix it with the martial arts I learned, and teach you some of its tricks as well," she said with a warm smile.

Some couples spent all their free time just relaxing on the couch or going out for lunch and dinner — they were going to learn how to fight and spar, and Valery wouldn't have it any other way. Of course, an evening on the couch like this was nice, too.
"Once we have our home situation figured out, let's start with some training. I'm excited," she said with a biiig grin.

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Then, I'll teach you everything I know. It might be more fitting for you, yeah. given how aggressive you can be." He agreed. And now he was teasing her over it. He chuckled, grinning down to Valery, squeezing her shoulder. "But, it sounds like a perfect plan. We'll do this all, together. Find a home Vera can love as much as the one she sees in her dreams. Well, probably find the exact one, if it turns out to be real."

Valery Noble Valery Noble

She pushed her lips together and forward, and raised her eyebrows a little to form a combination of a smirk and a playful pouty face,
"Must you tease me so?" she hummed as her hand looked to poke into his side. But sadly, he wasn't very ticklish, so her plan to get some quick and easy payback failed miserably.

With a slight look of defeat, she laid flat against his chest and let out a soft breathe of air,
"Mhmm, I'm excited for it. Maybe I'll start a small garden to make some of our own ingredients for cooking..." she looked up at him and puppy eyes appeared, "Vera also mentioned getting a pet. If we have the space... it could be good for her to learn how to be around animals, right?"

Of course, there was truth to that, but Valery herself quite liked the idea of having a pet as well.

Kahlil_Div2.png

A pet?

Kahlil scratched his cheek, mulling it over. The only pets he had in life he.. Well. Sithspawn didn't make good pets. No matter how loyal he made them. Maybe it was because he made them? His gaze stayed away from Valery, avoiding the puppy eyes as he tried to think it over. If he looked, well. There'd be no thought behind it. Eventually he relented, meeting her gaze with a soft smile.

"I don't see why not. Perhaps she'll have an affinity with animals anyway, like your Padawan."

Despite him not looking directly at her, she kept the puppy eyes there and waited for him to think it over. Was she taking advantage of it being her birthday? Maybe, but it felt like it was working in her favor at the moment. Not that she was making any overly strange requests, but it was too fun not to take her chances now.

When he finally did look at her, she began to smirk a little,
"Mhm, and it can also just be a friend. Her life is going to be anything but normal, but while we still can, I'd like her to still sometimes feel like she can just be a kid and have fun. A normal house, friends, pets... I think it'll be good for her." She was being genuine here, and not just looking for reasons to get what she wanted herself.

"Speaking of our little star, I think it's her bedtime..." Valery glanced up at a clock on the wall, "Can you bring her to bed? I'm going to pour us some drinks and put some snacks on the table. Then it's just you and I for a bit..." she traced her hand down his chest and smiled warmly.

Kahlil_Div2.png

"You sound more like you're trying to convince yourself. I already agreed." He teased somewhat, reaching up to poke her forehead. Then distangled himself from her with a nod. Yeah, was Vera's bedtime for sure. He wouldn't take too long setting their daughter down, mostly because she was already asleep when he stepped into her room. The visions tiring her out then? Concern flashed in his eyes as he lifted her, set her on bed. Tucked her in.

There's nothing he wouldn't do to protect his little star. He pressed a kiss to her forehead before leaving her to her dreams. Hoping that's all they'd be tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom