Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What kind of Codex Competitions would you like to see?

Name of the thread pretty well says it all. I would like to offer more Codex Challenges/Competitions in the future, so what sort of competitions would you like to see and participate in?

Suggestions so far from a minor polling of member groups:

Species
Locations
Companion Beasts
NPCs
Invasion-related

I'd want more ones for some lore, get it interesting from site canon to new canon and legends canon. There is a lot of stuff in star wars we can use to build it up. making a beast companion would be fun to see what all the people can come up with

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Silencia"]
7a7db0af9354b36630b47cd9ce688e75b3966d3a1a3a120925e3bc6edecfac8f.jpg

Species, we've got a bunch but it can never hurt to have more high-quality ones for new characters. I wanna see the most unique and well-thought up species that could come out of a codex competition. Would be interesting.

Bunker-level Normal
Locations on canon worlds is always good, especially on worlds contested or unaffiliated with a faction.

I also second [member="Cathbodua"]'s suggestion for lore. I'm always happy to see some more lore.

I might be a little biased because I submitted 3 of these as a writer (and about to sub a fourth one once we reach 25 posts or so with Stalgasin Memorial Stadium) as well as two canon planets, but one for canon locations or planets...

Otherwise a NPC and a species competition, in any order, would be nice.

Non-unique Artificial Creature Contest
(free for public use or faction-wide use, no "personal property")
With bonus points for ties to historic events from canon or Chaos canon sources.

Non-combat, Non-unique NPC submissions
With bonus points for likelihood that others will use it.
Possible focus on creating, preventing, or dealing with large-scale tragedies based, in part, on events that occurred in canon or SW canon.

Oh!

Theme: "Magical Beasts and where to find them"

Contest Areas: Species, Locations, Planets, Non-unique NPC's

Create, as detailed as possible, a submission for a force sensitive creature, sithspawn, or vong creature with unique and interesting abilities (Harry Potter-ish), a detailed culture and history, and strong ties to a historic Chaos Character with the Founder tag (not yourself).

Or a planet, location, or NPC group that fits with the above theme and concept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom