Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resolved What kind of Armour would this be?

Hey all,

I'm going to be making some armour for extreme cases/ hunts/ battles but would like some input on the Factory Template of Light, Medium or Heavy.

It's going to be based on This: Armour

A protective layer of metal and shield generating modules that allow for a full body energy shield that can withstand physical and energy based damage. It will need recharging after enough damage to it, so it will be a sort of Light Medium class of armour, but with the shield I don't really know.

Answer soon pls. Want this done before threading.
horizon_zero_dawn___aloy_shield_weaver_by_crazy31139_de6t54c-pre.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Neat idea would be to make the pelts out of creatures she hunted of course, ones that have resistance to common types of damage. As for the shields, maybe she traded some goods with people to get that along with some armor weave to go with the pelts on her gear? I would think that it would be a multipurpose set of armor built around energy and kinetic resistance, with energy being for strangers with blasters and the kinetic mainly being for animals. It wouldn't be a super tanky set, since no doubt she wants to keep light on her feet while hunting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom