Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHAT IS YOUR CHARACTER'S LANTERN RING!

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
GET OUT OF HERE!

They make flavored SPAM? :D
I never saw Black Pepper or Teriyaki versions, just plain Spam.

You know now that I will look that up and see where they sell it. Would love to try it.
Although I may eat spam like once or twice a year, I do happen to like it. :)

Marina DeVoe

Yea...it's a condition of mine. I have to have the last word or post. :(

But hey, i did look up the SPAM and I found that they actually have quite a few flavors. Now I don't know if I will go ahead and chance on trying them as I would hate to just trash it if it's just horrid.
I think I'll stick to what has worked since WWII...original SPAM. :)

Marina DeVoe

FINALY!... A man I can respect.
A pleasure to meet you, Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok :)
I see that you are an archeologist. I have quite an interest in it. Actually more so on human origin. Not being a xenophobic or anything of the like. Just That I believe humans may have somehow migrated here to Skyriver (SW galaxy as some call it) from another galaxy. So it's been an interest of mine since my University days.

Marina DeVoe

I'm lost. Is that from one of Grimms fairy tales?..??

hehe..just kidding.
True, true..but as far as my beliefs go, humans did not originate from Skyriver. As such, I am scouring the galaxy (when such a chance takes me during a job) for ancient ruins...settlements.

ackermangruber_hormel_167.jpg
Hehe, nice wall of spam....though not tried those just yet only this one so far.

1302.jpg

- Gwyneira is Love. She is highly motivated by her personal connections and attachments to her family. She was never a Mandalorian obsessed with duty and glory. She always wanted the simple things, family. She loves her adopted parents, her lover, and her children dearly and would do anything to keep them safe.

- Aoki-Barran Mira Aoki-Barran Mira is Hope. She's had a lot of bad luck in her life, lost her entire family slowly, was brainwashed by the Scar Hounds, etc. but she continues to believe in an unlikely but bright future. She believes that a Pellaeonist Empire can work and that she could usher in peace and prosperity through it.

- Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira is likely Willpower. She has always had tremendous resolve and big dreams, and has always worked very hard. She just wants to make the Galaxy a better place. She would be Hope, but her hopes are kinda gonna die when the Empire and Enclave duke it out. But she'll have the resolve to stick with her convictions, even with her own family opposing her. I'd say that's an iron will right there.

- Mevia Vizsla Mevia Vizsla is Avarice. She longs for the glory days of the Chiss Ascendancy and Mandalorian societies. She was born a slave and has lived in exile. She craves the glory and power she doesn't have, is jealous of her own sister for her Force Sensitivity, and will go as far as to commit war crimes to satisfy her greed for success.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom