Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the meaning of life?

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Why do males like younger girls and females like older guys?

Why do men call it their girl and girls call it their man?

Why is the sky blue?

Why do males like younger girls and females like older guys?

Why do men call it their girl and girls call it their man?

Why is the sky blue?
----------------------------------------------------------​
Good question, younger women have it easier giving birth? Older guys have proven to live longer, showing they have good genetics? They're perhaps more mature??? I don't know. xD

I don't know, possesion and connection is an important part in most peoples life? :p

The sky is blue because the light from the sun scatters in the atmosphere at a certain angle. This is also why we have red sunsets, because the shorter wavelengths in the light is scattered, leaving out the longer ones which consist of red colors.

BUT TRULY. The meaning of life is to spread happiness around you and improve yourself as a person every day. :p!

[member="Evad"]

I didn't want to write that myself, thank you.

Personally the question 'What is the meaning of life?' is a highly philosophical question with an answer only you as an individual know of. To each their own, for me the meaning of life is to spread joy. For others it's to eat as many pizzas as possible or get rich.

The meaning of life is what you as a person make it, really.

Countess Xyhn said:
[member="Jen"]!!!! You came back!!!!!!!! See the ship I gave you (that you built)? x3
Glad to be remembered! :) And good to see you too. Yea, I did! It's neaaat. Added it to my character sheat a day or two ago. ^.^! Looking forward to using it in RP at some point. :p

[member="Countess Xyhn"]

[member="Countess Xyhn"]
Older men are more mature. I assume younger girls/women are just more attractive physically, or genetics has the human male believing a younger woman has a better chance at a child than an older one.

I see the sky in a deep shade of purple.

On your second question I don't really know anyone that does, my girlfriend and myself call each other both. My friends seem to pick one or the other. (girl/woman, boy/man)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Countess Xyhn said:
Why do males like younger girls and females like older guys? Why do men call it their girl and girls call it their man? Why is the sky blue?
A: Science and history tell us that sexual preference is transitory, wistful, and endless in it's diversities. There is no accounting for taste.
A: I have no idea. Perhaps this is just an isolated cultural anomaly or statistical outlier.
A: I heard it had something to do with the ocean's reflection and sunlight. Oh, and Ayden's Hat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom