Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the Army? (AOL only)

Taking my time, I walked into the Library that was on Courscant. I had been a few places here already with others. and now I wanted to find information about my name. Maybe the would have a Carrick in their records somewhere. Dressed in my robes and with my lightsaber in the fold of my right leather bracer. Walking up the steps I walked past others as they were leaving or entering the library.

My quick steps carried me faster than most. And looking for the librarian He finally came up to me. "yes, I'd like to look up any records that you have on the name Carrick?" The librarian went over to his little station and started typing in things, then looked over the counter to me and shook his head. "I'm sorry young man, we don't have any files." I shook my head and nodded my thanks. and began to walk out.

@[member="Kelios Shara-da"]

Kelios milled about the library, searching listlessly for something he found useful to digest. In a mental aspect of course. He was clad in his normal deep gray robes with his double-bladed saber being portrayed at his side. He was well-groomed, as usual, mane sleek with his Padawan braid linked into the long strains of fur on the left side of his head.

Through the side of his deep, nearly crystalline eyes to see a familiar figure, Xander Carrik. The massive cat moved toward him, over hearing the conversation between him and the record keeper. He gave a deep, nearly growling rumble to get Carrik's attention. "Mmm... Running into issues with the records?" He spoke, sincerely and his head canted every so so slightly to the side after he spoke deeply but quietly.
@[member="Dove"]

I turned around to the voice of a familiar person I met in the past. Standing almost double my height. His mane pulled back like those of the Jedi order with their padawan beads resting on his chest. Looking up at him for another time I smiled. "Yes, I am looking for anything that has my name in it. So far, no luck." I pointed at him and being nice, "So what have you been up to recently? Nothing bad I hope." With the recent invasions against the Sith, I didn't know if he participated in that at any point. or not.

Kelios grimaced at the thought of "bad" events that had happened to him. "I was wounded in a duel against a Sith on Manaan." He replied, thinking back to the battle on the watery world that he had come across entirely accidentally (OOC: Can't mention more since it hasn't finished.) There was a slightly pained rumble before he spoke again, throat vibrating as he did so. "What of you, what has occurred recently in your life?"

@[member="Dove"]

I winced at his answer. At least he got to duel a Sith. I was still stuck on my ship learning. I shrugged my shoulders at his question. "Still stuck learning about combat, though I have met a few people now." Though I was probably not going to tell him about my encounter with the Sith woman, who's name left my mind at the current moment. "You wanna get a cafe or something? Standing here in the library might attract attention." I was always not liking to be straight smack in the center of things. Standing in the lobby with a being that made me look like a midget, Well that attracts attention.

Kelios' ears perked slightly under his mane at the suggestion. He was starved as well, the massive creature had hardly had anything in way of food since he returned to the Temple wounded and defeated. "Food sounds good too." The Jedi responded rather briskly, his voice still rather silent for his size. "If you have any ideas, lead the way, I'm not due for training for a good while and I doubt I'd be missed." He knew there was strict code about a Padawan leaving the Temple for extended amounts of time without training cause or purpose but right now he had little a care for that. A talking to from a Master couldn't be worse than anything else he had experienced.

@[member="Dove"]

I nodded my head at the man. I started to walk out of the library, and I had a feeling that he may have been tired, or was atleast sore. I thought that the Cafe may be better. Though I never drank any, I would probably just get hot chocolate. Walking back down the steps that I had just walked up less than a few minutes ago, "Sounds like a plan." I led him out of the library and was looking around as I took the steps. Looking to my right I saw that there was a new board up talking about some "terrorist group" that has been attacking the Sith. I pointed up to the boards. "You think that whoever they are, really are terrorists?"

@[member="Kelios Shara-da"], @[member="Yasuo"]
(Yas, you can come in at anytime you want,)

Atlas Kane

A
Yasuo was just walking by when two people walked out of the Library. One of them was a human, the other was a ... lion? Yasuo had seen many things, a shapeshifter, a Dragon, a person without eyes, but never had he seen a lion. Especially not a Lion that could walk, talk and apparently use the Force. Yasuo wanted to ask the Lion-Jedi about his species and about their culture, but then the other Padawan said something about terrorists attacking the Sith. At first he thought it was a new kind of organization, but then, when he stepped closer, he realized it was the Army of Light they were talking about. How could they be calling some of the greatest defenders of good, terrorists? It just didn't make any sense, but then came his chance to rectify their image in the eyes of at least two people. Because the Human-Jedi asked if the Lion-Jedi really thought of them as terrorists. ''I'm sorry if I'm intruding, but I just wanted to say that in this group of ''terrorists'', you're talking about, are some of the best defenders of Justice and everything that stands for good that I've ever kno- I mean, heard about.''

@Dove @Kelios Shara-da

Kelios followed the human through the streets of Courscant. Almost every species moved out of way almost involuntarily from his sheer size and build and the fact that he did look like a Jedi. As the human looked up at the boards, his head moved and his eyes looked across it unblinking. He took in the information and was just about to speak when the smaller human came up and began talking. Kelios took note of him and his force signature almost right away and asked one simple question as soon as he finished his speech about these postings not being about terrorists. "And whom are you?" His voice echoed with a deep rumble as he canted his head at the new comer, golden feline eyes locked on him curiosity. His Padawan braids still shown proudly in his mane.

@[member="Yasuo"] @[member="Dove"]

Apparently others thought that the Warriors or Gladiators or whatever of Light were there to be "defenders of Justice." I looked to the man. In a rather Long hair, and very noble look for someone that was not from around here. He must have been a Jedi though. I could feel it in him. With Kelios asking who he was I smiled. walking between both of them. "Only a man who knows how they work would feel so..... well about them." I looked at the man. Clearly he had messed up with his words. and only that way I looked around. Making sure that nobody was paying attention to our conversation.

"I have a feeling that you know something more than you are letting on."

Atlas Kane

A
Yasuo cursed himself for the mistake he had made in his defense of the Army of Light. They probably noticed it and were now suspicious of him. This could turn out good or bad, depending on how the two stand towards fighting Sith. They could either totally reject him or they could be convinced to join the Army of Light and help fight for Justice and the Light Side. Yasuo decided he wouldn't have much to loose from telling them more about the Army. ''My name is Yasuo. I'm a Jedi Padawan and yes you're right, I do know more about the Army of Light. I read about them in one of the Jedi Records and it seems others have too.'' He didn't want to reveal his membership with the Army just yet. He wanted to see how the two would react.

@Dove @Kelios Shara-da

Kelios stood there and stared at the small human. His eyes narrowed for a moment and he thought, mulling every bit of information he was just introduced to in his head before giving a rumbling grunt and looking back at the boards. "The Sith need to opposed, tis why I was wounded on Manaan. They have to be stopped. And the Jedi are one of the few forcws with the power to do so."

@[member="Yasuo"] @[member="Xander Carrick"]

I payed very close attention to the man. If he had access to the Jedi Records of a new group that had formed, then how did he know so much? and why did the Jedi's views determine the stance of Yasuo. Still, I somehow doubted that he had records of them. Then Kelios spoke up saying that the sith needed to be taken down. Saying that the Jedi were one of the few was, in my mind wrong. If everybody who hated the Sith were to band together as one team, then there would be one, almost completely impossible force that could destroy them. However, my mind went back to my studies, "Evil never leaves, it only changes." I nodded at the both of them. ​"Well they sounds interesting, however, With the way that they are doing this could be flawed." I walked over to stand in a triangle with the two others.

"Lets say that I am the Sith, Yasuo, you are the Jedi, and Kelios, you are everybody else." I then moved between the two. "What I am doing is severing you're ties to the 'other' group. So, we could find a way to," Then moving myself away from the two of them I took another step back, making our distance from eachother. "Push the Sith back, and combine the two forces."

Moving back to them so we could keep the conversation a secret, "Maybe we could find them?"

Atlas Kane

A
It seemed like the two were indeed interested in the Army of Light, which was good to see. The Army did need some more people if they ever wanted to defeat the Sith and two Jedi like these were just perfect for that. They both seemed like they could achieve great things on their own, but together they could achieve even more. ''The Army of Light? I might know something about them, but how do I know that you are genuinely interested in them?'' Again, this was not Yasuo's day it seems. He has done another mistake. He revealed his ties to the Army to two almost complete strangers and even though they seemed interested, one could never know these days, maybe they were secret Jedi ordered to find out more about the Army and then try to destroy it?

@[member="Xander Carrick"] @[member="Kelios Shara-da"]

Kelios gave an odd rumbling welp of a noise after Yasuo spoke though he seemed rather deep in thought. His stance shifted and he gazed at his friend, Carrik, and then towards the Jedi who very obviously had ties with this army. "I fought the Sith on Manaan, I was very nearly killed by one, I do not hold a grudge but I know that they are a threat." The Padawan was obviously intent and adamant on martial force against the Sith and Dark Side.

@[member="Yasuo"] @[member="Xander Carrick"]

I listened at the two men spoke. Yasuo spoke about knowing them, but his question was asked about knowing about them ourselves. I understood the man, and his questions seemed to bring on that he knew even more than he was letting on, but I would let him reveal it in time. I didn't want to force him into anything. I nodded my head as my very tall friend spoke. "I have faced one, and I understand a very small amount of how they act, but from what I have seen and heard, I know that they are people that are not to be messed with, however, sometimes the best coarse of action, is to make them act, and overextend themselves."

I hated myself sometimes. My mind made me talk way to much when there was no need. And I always seemed to come off as a smart-ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom