Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What I Am

[member="Spark Finn"]

Munin immediately reached up and grabbed the doorframe.

His fingers wrapped around the wood in an instant, reflexes born of having spent months with Spark. Over time he had learned that having quick reaction times helped more than anything. It seemed that every fifteen minutes Spark was either falling over, tripping him, or being in the process of knocking something off some place high. He wasn't exactly sure how she had managed to survive without him for so long, but he couldn't help but assume it had been bad.

"What?" He asked as he caught the both of them. "I thought you were going to shower!"

This time his face turned red.

Awks.

Spark Finn

Encrypt Code: 1989//
[member="Munin"]

Vice-like grip finally left his sides as he managed to keep them both on two feet. "Well," she stepped back. Palms pressed flat on his bare chest and she lightly pushed him back. She wasnt in danger of falling again.

"After I pee," making sure Mun was clear, she pressed on the controls and the refresher door slid closed.

She quickly did her business.

#duh #anatural

Toilet flushed.

"I'm pretty sure you need coupons for showering with me," she called through the closed door as she washed her hands. Freckled nose crinkled at her own reflection in the mirror.

[member="Spark Finn"]

"Yeah?" He called back, having spent the last few moments sorting the clothes he would wear after the shower.

This was something else that they hadn't ever really done together, but...well it was a day of firsts it seemed. There was no real point in not doing it, after all they had already...explored one another thoroughly enough, why bother with putting this off as well.

"I think I've earned those." He told her through the door. "After all I've done for you."

He smiled slightly as he set his clothes on the dresser.

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

"Is that so?" She started the shower water so it would be nice and warm. Refresher door hissed open, blonde-haired head poking out. "And what about me? After ALL I've done for you?"

Glasses were adjusted up the bridge of her freckled nose, a smile hidden beneath her hand.

She stepped back and carefully took off her dark-rimmed frames. Sometimes she wore them even in the shower because she felt way more vulnerable with them off. #cantsee. But she trusted Munin. Small form stepped into the shower that was already half steam.

[member="Spark Finn"]

A few seconds later she would suddenly feel Munin's hands slowly slip around her stomach.

His grasp was gentle, the water spilling over them both as he tugged her close to himself. A small smile pulled over his lips as he kissed her neck, his eyes closing as he simply enjoyed the warmth pouring over the both of them for a few moments. "Well."

Munin said quietly, though loud enough for her to hear him over the sound of the water.

"That's pretty easy." Another kiss. "You get to shower with me."

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

"Pfft," she sputtered, tangled wet strands of blonde-hair dripping down her shoulders and back. Hands drifted up Munin's slick arms. It was a good thing he was holding her, she'd probably slip with them both in this tiny space. Feet turned slowly on the tile floor, so she faced him. Arms lifted and looped around the back of his neck.

"Throw in a chocolate croissant and we have a deal." Tiptoes pushed up slightly and she kissed him.

#butweretheyactuallygoingtogetclean?

[member="Spark Finn"]

"I'll think about it." He told her quiet as he leaned down and nuzzled her nose, making it so she didn't have to stand on her tip toes the entire time just to reach him. Munin was well aware of just how clutsy his girlfriend could be, and he didn't want her tumbling down onto the ground hurting herself.

He smiled.

"Though." Munin glanced down between them, taking her in for a moment more. "It's worth it I thi-"

Suddenly Munin found himself interrupted, an alarm klaxon going over that rushed through the entire apartment.

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

"You can't just thin-," mouth hung open as the alarms blared. Warm water continued to pound on her skin. Her first thought:they found me. Wet-head shook out of her frozen stated as she reached behind Munin and shut off the water.

"What IS that?"

#sith?!

Logical mind wanted her fears confirmed or denied. All old training and instincts kicked in to fight or flight. Gangly-form dipped out of the shower, found her glasses, and had a towel wrapped around herself in a heartbeat. The force was already reaching forward, sensing for any foreign tech or ships outside of their little apartment.

[member="Spark Finn"]

Munin followed after Spark, pulling a towel from one of the nearby racks and wrapping it around himself. "Sensor alarm."

He told her as he half jumped, half skipped out of the refresher.

Spark wouldn't be able to sense anything quite yet. The alarm triggered when any ship entered the system and it's trajectory pointed it towards their little world. It meant someone was coming, but that they weren't quite yet here. Munin half tripped as he yanked his pants from the dresser, tugging them on but not yet bothering with his shirt.

"Someone's coming towards the planet." He moved towards the living room. "Don't know who."

The sensor buoy's he had placed were likely flaring up by now though.

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

Senses remained open in th force but she shifted her attention. "Maybe it's just a passing ship? Explorers?" Skinny-jeans and tank top were tugged on as the towel was shed. Damp hair remained loose down her back. She scooped up her converse shoes and hopped after Munin into the living room, tugging one on at a time.

#nofalls #progress

Shadow wheeled around and stopped next to her, offering a Danish. Droid after her own heart. But she wasn't hungry now.

"Maybe it's nothing," she whispered to herself, clutching her arms tightly across her body and looking out those wide cliff windows as if she could actually see something from there.

[member="Spark Finn"]

Munin grabbed the small datapad that was hooked up to the holo-screen on the wall, frowning slightly as he glanced down and keyed in a few commands. There was a slight delay, then a veritable cornucopia of sensor data began to creep onto the screen. Immediately his lips thinned.

"No." He glanced at Spark. "They're headed right towards us."

No one knew they were here, even if they were headed towards this planet there was only a tiny chance that they would find this place...but still. He frowned for a moment and looked at his girlfriend. They would have to get out of here. He didn't trust this, something felt...wrong.

"Get your things, honey." Munin said as he punched in another key, getting a closer look at the ship.

It was clear Munin wanted to go.

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

Blue-eyes widened slightly. She didn't break her stare from the window. "Do you see any markings on the ship?" Chances were, they were after Spark. She was a known wanted person. Munin was probably wanted but under fifty different surnames. No one knew who HE really was except....

"Shadow. Pack some food." Luckily or unluckily, the Flying Nuna was parked elsewhere. She rode back with Munin the last time. "Then get the ship ready," finally her head turned to Munin.

Thoughts turned to her last Alliance mission when she'd stayed so the others could escape the trap that Adekos set. She'd do the same for Mun in a heartbeat. If it came down to that.

She gave a quick nod and disappeared back into her room, getting things ready.

[member="Spark Finn"]

Munin didn't bother packing anything, mostly because he had nothing to pack. There were some odds and ends, but nothing that he or Spark really needed or cared for all that much. Neither of them had spent their birthdays or life-day with each other yet, so there hadn't been any great gifts either.

Well...aside from the apartment.

"Ship is unmarked." He called after as he wandered towards the server room. He frowned slightly as he looked inside, and then pressed a button on the end of the room. There was a slight hiss, and then suddenly the door shut behind him. Within a matter of moments the data within the servers would be wiped, the connections would be gone, and everything inside would be completely incinierated. He frowned slightly and glanced back at the living room. "They..."

He paused. "They're sending a signal." He frowned.

Why bother with a message?

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

She poked her head out. A black backpack hugged her bony-shoulders. That's all she needed. It just had her datapad and a few other slicing items. There was another pair of skinny jeans and her swimsuit because #veryimportant

Sandy-brows furrowed. "We won't lose anything to listen, right?" At least they'd have a better idea of who was after them. "If they get too close I can shut off their engines," the technopath offered. She'd hijacked an entire station before with her mind. A ship would be cake, unless, they had some way to neutralize it.

Whoever 'they' was.

[member="Spark Finn"]

He frowned slightly, then slowly nodded. There wasn't any harm in listening, not that he could think of anyway. Slowly Munin reached down and grabbed the small datapad off the sofa, his eyes wandering back towards the holo-screen for a few seconds. Without any further hesitation he pressed the small key.

//:Subject 2219:\\

The voice droned out of the holo-screen, almost in an odd screech. As soon as it bounced around the room Munin's eyes seemed to glaze over slightly, taking on an almost glassy look.

//:Lyris:\\

As soon as the word echoed through the room Munin suddenly dropped to the floor. His body hitting the ground with a loud thump.

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

"Mun!" The scream ripped from her throat. Backpack dropped to the floor and she sprinted to her boyfriend's fallen form, dropping to his side. Hands checked his vitals, gently stroking his face.

She picked up the datapad. Sandy-brows scrunched together in confusion at what was written on the screen. "Hey. Hey. Mun. Come back to me. Can you hear me?"
#subject2219?!
#Lyris?!!!
#notgood

Mind reached forward, searching to see if that ship was in range.

[member="Spark Finn"]

The ship drew closer with every passing minute.

The words on the screen repeated over and over again, slowly sounding out and bouncing around the room. They seemed to echo, and every time he heard the words Munin's unconscious body seemed to twitch upon the floor.

He said nothing as Spark tried to reach him, his face just scrunching slightly.

The words repeated again and again.

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

"Feth," she swore quietly as Munin didn't respond. He only responded to....her attention focused on the datapad and with a push of her mind with technometry, she severed the signal. No hacker could get past what she just did. It's why she didn't just bother with the easier route and cut the connection herself with the 'off' button.

"Shadow," she yelped and curled her fingers beneath Munin's shoulders, heaving and dragging him across the floor. Stars, he was heavier than he looked.

"Get our things and prep the ship." The R2 unit beep booped and scooped up her bag, wheeling toward the hangar. Glasses dropped down her freckled nose as she got a better grip on the information broker.

"I've got you." The force began to flow through her muscles, strengthening them. Not by much. Just enough so she could actually drag him along.

#nomuscles

Those two words. The apartment was suddenly quiet but those two words kept echoing in her mind.

[member="Spark Finn"]

It was as if the silence brought him back.

For a moment he didn't move as Spark began to drag him over the floor. It was just a small twitch at first, then half a seizure, and then a sudden deep breath that filled his lungs just as eyes snapped open. He jumped forward, practically dragging himself out of Spark's arms as if terrified of where he was and what was going on. His eyes still had that odd sort of glaze over them, the bright blue having turned an odd sort of white. He twisted and fell onto the floor.

Another thud rang out as he struck the ground.

"Spark?" Panic pulled through his voice, his hand grabbed blindly, throwing up as if to defend himself. "Where are you?"

He hadn't recognized that she was the one dragging him, the white of his eyes told the story of what was going on.

The Information Broker was blind, at least for now.

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

He lurched forward with such sudden force, she found herself face planting on the floor. #oomph She quickly got to her feet as he collapsed again, closer to the door that lead to the hangar. "Munin. It's okay. I'm here."

She skidded next to him, trying to reach his hands. Instead she got a cuff to her face. #punchedbyyoboyfriend!

"Ahahowow," glasses almost got knocked off. "Munin, it's okay. I'm here," she whispered again, but didn't try to reach out to him, wary of his panicked motions. Rubbing her jaw, she frowned, seeing that fogged look over his eyes. "We need to get to the ship. Think you can do that?"

She hoped her voice would calm him down. If not there was always plan b.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom