Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What I Am

Munin & Spark's Apartment
[member="Spark Finn"]

Munin sat on the sofa, his lips thin, his eyes focused on the holo-screen in front of him. He frowned slightly as he watched the information scroll across it, Huginn having just sent him a message about one of their datacenters being breached and burned.

It wasn't that big of a deal, they hadn't lost any information due to back-ups, and as far as his sister had been able to tell most of their data had remained encrypted, the only thing that she could tell was compromised were some construction records. He didn't think that too big of a deal, though the fact that anyone at all had managed to find one of their datacenters was enough to annoy him more than a little bit.

"Oh well." Munin said with a shake of his head.

They had learned early on that in this business there was always competition.

It was very likely that one of the Hutt's or a new Rival syndicate had gotten tipped off by an energy company or something of the like and struck the datacenter thinking that it was something else. He shook his head again and then tapped a few keys on the keyboard, sending a quick reply before stretching slightly.

There was nothing he could do about it now, no need to worry.

"Honey?" He called out to Spark. "Where are you?'"

Spark Finn

Encrypt Code: 1989//
[member="Munin"]

Munin would hear a clattering of droid parts on the floor from her room.

"In here," she called quietly, a finger rubbing at the pale skin of her forehead. The technopath sat cross-legged on the floor of her room. Astromech droid parts were scattered in a wide-path from the door to just in front of the base of the bed, where she perched. They'd gotten back from the ocean-side vacation not too long ago and she was determined to make them a butler droid.

#nomoredishes
#madetoorderdrinksandfood
#nomorelaundry

Blue-eyes beneath glass lenses closed again as her mind lurched forward in the force, diving into the software and hardware of the droid. Parts would begin to float off the floor and hover in the air, joining with others, melding together in an intricate dance.

[member="Spark Finn"]

"Creepy." Munin said quietly as he stepped into the room.

He tried to get used to the force as much as he possibly could, but he still found it more than a little bit odd when she started using it around him. There were stranger things in the galaxy of course, but this...well this was something utterly strange to him.

He doubted he would ever get used to it.

"I don't I'll ever understand how you do that." He said quietly. "It's amazing."

It really was.

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

Eyes snapped open as Munin entered. The semi-finished droid wobbled, then landed gently on the ground. Cheeks burned but for a different reason. She felt...embarrassed.

Creepy?

She gulped. She knew Mun wasn't used to this....stuff. But it was a huge part of who she was. It just never really came up or, he never really saw what she was doing - like when she manipulated security feeds. He said it was amazing, too.

#butfirstreactions

She frowned. "It's almost done," she spoke quietly. "You don't....have to stay. If-if you're uncomfortable."

[member="Spark Finn"]

He slowly approached her, doing his best to avoid the floating objects from hitting him in the face. Slowly he sat himself down next to her. Maybe him being there would break her concentration, but he supposed he'd find that out once something fell on his head.

"It doesn't make me uncomfortable." He didn't understand it, but that didn't matter much to him.

Perhaps if it was anyone else. A random Jedi, a Sith, even an untrained person Munin would have felt off kit, but this was Spark, his Spark. She would never hurt him with anything, not the force, not a fork, nothing. She loved him as much as he loved her, and that alone meant he would trust her no matter what.

Even with the force.

"It's just a bit strange to me." He told her as his arm wrapped around her side. "Not something I can understand, I think."

Certain things were just beyond his scope.

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

Tense shoulders relaxed a bit as he sat down, the press of his arm along her side. The droid parts clicked and sealed together. No parts fell on either of their heads. Blue-eyes closed again for a moment, face scrunched up in concentration.

Slowly, the completed R2 unit settled on the floor. It had a dark grey color around the dome. Eyes fluttered open, her mind slowly withdrawing from the droid's circuitry.

"It is strange," she agreed quietly. Knee shifted against his leg. The droid wobbled forward and beeped at them. Chin tipped toward the droid. "Try it out. Order something."

[member="Spark Finn"]

He smiled. "Get Spark some cookies."

They had plenty in the cabinets of the Kitchen, mostly because she insisted on having pretty much every snack imaginable by the galactic mind. He wondered just how much they actually spent on that stuff, but Spark always made sure to hide the bill before he could actually take a look. He supposed it didn't really matter in the end since Money was kind of...well a figment of his own imagination. Whenever he needed more he just skimmed some from the easiest bank and boom.

Rich.

It was easy, but still he was at least curious. The droid beeped for a few moments, then quickly spun around and headed off.

"Does it even know where the Kitchen is?" He asked Spark quietly.

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

She smiled as Mun made his request. She nudged him lightly in the ribs with her bony-elbow. The funny thing was?

She was hungry.

She hadn't eaten all morning, too busy and wrapped up in the work with the droid. #starving #LOL

"I've programmed it with a layout of the place. Environmental sensors and the usual. It should. If we have it, it should be able to make and/or get it."

She smiled.

She heard the opening of cupboards in the kitchen. Fave turned to Munin, adjusting the glasses up her nose. "What were you up to this morning? No hot tub dip?"

Sandy-brows lofted.

[member="Spark Finn"]

Munin gently pulled Spark a bit closer, leaning against her as his fingers tickled her side.

"One of my datacenters was breached." He explained to her. "Probably one of the rival syndicates, but I had to sort of clean everything up for when the authorities came poking around."

It was still bothering him a little bit, but not too much. "Not a huge deal, just strange."

Breaches were rare, even more rare was that someone actually got away with something.

"We can go now if you want." He told her with the smile, leaning over and nuzzling her cheek. "Have the droid make us some drinks..."

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

She gulped back some laughter as his fingers found all the right spots. She frowned for a moment at the mention of a breach. Very serious stuff for the slicer world. And more so if there happened to be a rival slicer out there. She had a few. Dashal Vance was one. Munin would've been another if they weren't dating.

#hehe #frienemies

It was hard for her to keep frowning with his face so close to her pale cheeks. The droid wheeled back in, a tray of cookies on its domed head. It bumped lightly into Munin's side.

She bit back a laugh.

"You just want to see me in a swimsuit again. And I can take a look at the breach. See if I can track the source?"

He probably already did that.

"If you want?"

[member="Spark Finn"]

"That's true." He told her as the droid bumped into him, causing him to half fall on top of her. "Can't resist you in that outfit."

Munin smiled.

"I already know who did it." He said with a shrug. The breach hadn't been done via an outside connection, rather it had been someone physically breaking into the datacenter itself and rooting through the servers. The cameras had caught their images, just a few unknown thugs that he and Huginn had already identified. A sigh escaped his lips.

"I just don't know who hired them." Munin explained. "Not worried about it though."

Slowly he pulled her a bit closer. "I'm more focused on my beautiful girlfriend."

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

She laughed, a slight squeak escaping her mouth as Munin half fell on her. Glasses went askew.

#realstruggle

"Well," she breathed a little breathlessly as he tugged her closer. "If you're not worried," lips pushed against his, half getting his chin at first before she righted the direction.

#kissy #butnotkissykissy?

The droid warbled at Munin's back as if jealous. She grinned against the information broker but then blinked as a cookie fell against the top of her head.

[member="Spark Finn"]

Munin half kicked the droid, a gentle tap that would send the astromech scurrying away with a wild series of beeps. Munin grinned back at Spark as the cookie fell on top of her, The information Broker grabbing it as he very gently pushed Spark over the rest of the day.

She fell onto the carpeted floor, Munin quickly following her, half laying on top of her. "I'm not."

Munin said with a smile. The Databreach, whatever it had been for, couldn't really hurt him. There was no way of linking it back to him or Huginn and there was no way or finding him through the information that had been stolen, so there was no way of actually doing anything. He shrugged inwardly, slowly offering the cookie to Spark.

She looked at it for a moment, then went to bite it.

When she got there however the Cookie was quickly yanked away, replaced by Munin's lips.

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

"Hey," voice muffled against his lips. "Donttakemycookie." Still, she made no move to break away as her lips parted. She was keenly aware of Munin's weight over her. Bony-hips poked into his torso.

#manhadsparkbruises

Hands came up and she began tickling his sides. Mercilessly. The droid warbled a series of disgruntled beeps as it righted itself in the corner.

[member="Spark Finn"]

"Hey!" Munin cried, his hands immediately shooting down to his sides.

The good thing about having a girlfriend as tiny as Spark was that even he was bigger than her. A good thing too, it meant she really couldn't get away with tickling him at all. His fingers quickly wrapped around her wrists, hand pinning her to the ground as his weight shifted so she couldn't wiggle away.

"None of that!" He told her. "This is a no tickling allowed zone!"

A broad smile covered his face.

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

"Hey. Hey hey," she shook beneath him from the giggles. Arms pulled against his grip. "Funny," slender neck strained as she pretended to carefully look around.

"I don't see any signs about a no tickling zone," tongue stuck out at him.

#washealwaysthisstrong?

"Shouldn't you know these things as an information broker?"

[member="Spark Finn"]

"No signs in this area." He told her as he adjusted his grip, making sure that she couldn't wiggle free any time soon. She could always use the force to free herself of course, there wasn't really anything he could do about that, but well he liked to imagine she wouldn't throw him against the nearest wall just to win.

He smiled.

"Just my word." A small smile perked on his lips. "That's all you need isn't it?"

Munin leaned down and pressed a kiss against her lips. "You can trust me after all."

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

Red creeped all over that pale skin of hers. It was a good thing she was laying down because whenever Munin kissed her like that, it made her lightheaded. Fingers flexed beneath his grip and her hips shifted slightly beneath him.

#wiggles

"Can I?" A smaller smile this time, humor in blues beneath glass lenses. "I'd like to see your credentials." Mock serious face. Lips twitched at the corners.

[member="Spark Finn"]

He smiled. This was in it's own little way, perfect. They had their own apartment, they had their privacy, they had everything that they could want. Munin didn't try to question it, he didn't try to distract from it. He had everything that he wanted, everything that he could ask for. He didn't need to find out about his past, he didn't need to find out what he was.

Spark didn't care. So why should he?

"No you don't." Munin said quietly as he brushed his lips against hers. "I can convince you in other ways."

He kissed her again, longer this time.

Munin didn't care about his past, he didn't care about what he was. As long as he had Spark, as long as he had his sister and a purpose alongside that...he would be alright.

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

Thin little lips kissed him back. Reminded her of that first time Munin kissed her like this, a week or so ago. Frames of her dark-rimmed glasses poked against his face. Cheeks flared. Lips finally parted and she took a deep breath of oxygen.

#omgeee

She took another breath, eyes finding his. "Convince me?" She finally squeaked. "I am unconvincible," voice faltered. She smiled, a little loopy. That R2 unit beeped indignantly from the corner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom