Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What happens on the wheel stays on the wheel (mandos and suns)

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
[member="Amarant"] [member="Rayl Wilded"] [member="Airal Thamne"]
[member="Strider Garon"] @Any other mandos and suns feel free to gamble drink talk whatever.

The wheel was the kinda place you only went to if you knew you were ready to get your hands dirty. He sat at a back booth in the reserved section of the "back room". The smell of stale booze, cigarra smoke and vomit not nearly as strong as the other less savoury areas of the place. The music was quieter here but in no way did that make it a better performance.

Dancers walked about the room offering dances and who knows what else to the "high rollers" in the area. Kyr was used to this. He had been a criminal for just as long as he had been a Mandalorian and to him the two usually went hand in hand. He had heard rumors, stories that the Suns were getting it raw from some unpleasant fellows and Strider had given the go ahead to invite some nice folks to see if maybe there could be some assistance tjat could be given. That was why Kyr sat nursing a glass of whiskey and waiting for his guests to arrive.

Amarant

Dead Men End All Tales.
(OOC: suns are welcome as well to this)

Amy smiled as she looked at Cobra, her number two, and then took a seat across from the Mandalorian in full armor. Quite the show-off. Still, this was the Wheel, after all--it was often safer to strut than to play meek. Then again, Amarant had already broken three people's noses while shopping. Ah, well. Couldn't make an omelette without smacking a few morons.

Still she nodded the kind of cheerful, perky nod that a hooligan gives right before she should do something stupid. "Oi, you the Mando representative? I hope so, because if you're rocking stolen armor, you picked the wrong damn part of space to do it in," she said with a laugh. It was a fair joke. Nobody would fake being a Mando on the Fething Wheel. Well, nobody who wasn't completely nuts or borderline immortal.

"How are ya? Should I do the first round? It's your neighborhood, after all. I enjoy playing the gracious guest," she said, gesturing to large, scary man in the plain black suit. "That's cobra. He's chill, as long as people don't try to kill me or anything like that. But Mandos aren't really known for knifing people in the gut for no reason, so I figured I'd be okay with just one bodyguard," she said, omitting the fact that stabbing her wasn't all that effective on a robot maniac anyhow. After all, who spilled all the good secrets on the first date?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom