Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private What Happens in Jutrand...

JUTRAND
GORMANI SECTOR

Sophia of House Marr Sophia of House Marr

Horus didn't often leave Coruscant as a rule. It was the grandest, largest planet in the Galaxy and it was the seat of his influence. He wasn't the most influential of Crime Lords nor the most powerful of Sith, but he was both a Crime Lord and a Sith. This presented him with options that few had. He could rub elbows with the criminal elements, but wouldn't be immediately squashed like a bug by an over-ambitious Sith Acolyte trying to find a powerbase for themselves.

Life was relatively good.

So while Horus didn't often leave Coruscant, he did leave it sometimes. Jutrand was the capital of the current incarnation of the Sith Empire. He somehow doubted it would exist for any longer than the previous half a dozen Empires did, but that didn't prevent him from being interested in profiting off of it. So he hooked up with some of the more ambitious underground circuits in the richer sectors of the planet.

And ... set up a party.

Why not? It was the best way to foster connections, to establish partnerships and his chems would pave the way towards it. The music was pulsing brilliantly and the drink in his hand was never empty for long.

Now to find himself something fun to do. He sat himself down at the bar and swept the dance floor. What to do... what to do.

div.png

Tag: Horus Rhyne Horus Rhyne

Quote of the Moment:
"...I'd rather be dead than live in a cage..."

The animated, grungy, pulsing heart of Jutrand's underground scene was an unlikely place for a sighting of Sophia Marr. Her family name was well known in the capital and the youngest of them had obviously been carved from the noble and aristocratic echelons of society. Yet, there she was, a visage of resplendent beauty and refinement amidst the chaos of flickering lights and thumping beats. The decision to slip away from her family's watchful eye and immerse herself in the simple delights of the evening was borne of a rebellious streak—a desire to taste the freedoms that her gilded cage so often denied her.

Her entrance had been nothing short of cinematic, even though, there were no introductions. Her presence commanded the room so effortlessly that it seemed at odds with the dissident world she had ventured into. The air around her hummed with the whispers of those who recognized her, or at least recognized the unmistakable aura of nobility that clung to her like a second skin. Yet, it was the thrill of anonymity, the rush of being just another reveler in the crowd, that had drawn her out.

Their lives were so short and in so much peril…How could they not live to the fullest?

Her world was poles apart from anyone else, so contrary, from struggling for sustenance or relief from addictions that she floated amongst her temporary friends. In the transient glow of the underground, paths crossed, weaving people together that would have otherwise never met. Sophia was a whirling blur of black and red while lengths of raven-black hair floated around her in a silken cloud. There was very little that could hold a candle to her—And even less that tried.

Ruby eyes swept the crowd while spirits were passed and the vivacious creature took back at least a few clear shots of liquor. House of Marr would have preferred a nice red wine, exceedingly dry, but that certainly wasn't on the menu. One of her rebellious girlfriends waved to her from the arms of a tattooed Zabrak and Sophia merely grinned, smiling, at her good fortune. The more outlandish it seemed…The more her crew seemed to enjoy it. They'd all spent too much time cooped up.

Slaves to the will of their families. Literal, slaves.

"Another round for all my friends!"

Her voice carried and there was a rousing cheer of hoots and hollering that would likely be heard even in the synth streets of the overworld. Everything here was…An anomaly. Sophia didn't take anything too seriously, however, because she had no reason to.

It was all fun and games—Was it not?

Pretty girls were a dime a dozen on Coruscant. A planet of trillions? Yes, indeed. But it was an oddity to notice someone like her waltzing into an underground club as if she owned it. The way she attempted to slip through the crowd unnoticed while at the same time commanding such attention would have been funny... if not for the fact that the she radiated one word more than all.

Sith.

It turned something that would be cute (and immeasurably stupid) into something far more interesting.

"You know you should leave other people some chances to be generous too." Horus murmured as he settled with his elbow next to her. While the music pulsed and forced people to shout... his voice came out clear right against her ear.

The Force was a useful tool in more ways than just murder.

"How else will we show off how amazing we are?" He glanced away from her to the crowd. Now that Sophia had put attention to it, he would notice the various members of clique that didn't really fit. Younger men and women that had the allure of wealth and power, but without the experience to wield it properly.

They felt protected. Why wouldn't they feel that way? Jutrand was their home... and if they got a mere cut, the Sith would descend on them all like hyenas.

div.png

Quote of the Moment:

Sophia turned slightly, her gaze drifting over Horus with an expression that mingled curiosity with a hint of amusement. The corners of blood red lips twitched upwards in a half-smile, not quite reaching the cool, measured depths of her eyes. "Generosity…", she began, her voice as smooth and controlled as the aristocratic poise she wore like armor, "…is an interesting concept."

It often left her wondering if true generosity, altruism, had ever existed… Or if it was merely another facet of the game Sith seemed so fond of playing. Sophia knew where she stood on the matter and accepted her drink from the tender with a coquettish smile. As if he had just given her the world in the bottom of a teeny, tiny piece of glass. He had the good sense to blush and scurry away with the dash of credits she left on the bar top. The random intervention to her night was…Not really at the forefront of her mind. Sleaze and sad conversation from a drudger was not her type.

The raven-haired woman took a moment to let her eyes wander across the crowd, again, watching the friends that she had arrived with in a detached sort of interest. "You mean—", Sophia continued, turning her attention momentarily back to Horus, her smile now fully formed, yet holding none of the warmth one might expect from such a gesture, "—to show off how amazing I am."

Her confidence seemed entirely unshaken even though she was in a room full of potential dangers. The debutant in her smiled, charmed, and influenced those around her with barely any effort at all. Sophia had long ago discovered that true power lay not within opulent display, but, with a subtlety of presence. Anyone who was anyone on Jutrand knew that Sophia Marr was a spoiled scion of her House but they rarely touched on the fact that she had also graduated from the Sith Academy with full honors.

They focused on the cost of her shoes. The shade of her lipstick—Not the fact that she could turn a grown man inside out. She worked with it, rather than against it.

Quietly moving people as if they were pieces on a chessboard.

Leaning in, though, her voice dropped to a whisper, with a conspiratorial tone that belied the public nature of their conversation. "And speaking of being amazing…" she said, the lightest touch of sarcasm lacing her words, "…I've always found that those who truly are, seldom feel the need to prove it to anyone."

Pulling back, Sophia offered Horus a patented grin of wicked, as if she had just shared with him a salacious secret. Even though, nothing of the sort had happened. "But then, I suppose there's a certain charm to the ostentatious. After all, what is a party without a little spectacle?"

Her gaze once again swept the room, a silent challenge in her eyes, before raising a hand to point at the ceiling as if she were holding a gun. Crimson lips formed the singular word "boom" before bright red fireworks began to go off. It lit the hall and caused the already hazy crowd to lose their minds. Either from drugs or excitement, Sophia, couldn't have cared less.

Rather—She smiled and soaked in the atmosphere. Blind, pure, enjoyment.

The Sith her brother dealt with wouldn't be nearly as uptight if they let themselves go once in a while.

But, picturing their sour faces here?

No thank you.

Oh, this one really was full of herself and that shifted his mood back into amusement. It wasn't a complete shock... most Sith were from his experience. It was the one thing that gave him a leg-up. He didn't have the airs and because he didn't have the airs Horus didn't have the blind spots either. He fully knew that he wasn't amazing... and as such could keep that in mind whenever he was operating.

"Oh... are you?" Casually in response to her declaration that she was amazing. It was... presumably not the reaction that she often received. His attention didn't even linger all that long on her.

It had already drifted back to the crowd.

The firework didn't get one reaction or the other.

"It is equally often said that those who must declare they are amazing... well." He smiled absently without looking at her. Horus didn't finish that sentence whatsoever. It was not necessary. They could all fill it in themselves and that was all that mattered.

He lit up a cigarette with the casual flick of a finger. Truly it was useful to be a Forcer. You didn't even need to carry a lighter with you. Just a quick application of power and the cigarette was already puffing away the smoke, slowly curling up into the air. "Does Her Ladyship smoke?" Horus drawled lazily, underlining that he knew she didn't truly belong here.

div.png

Quote of the Moment:

Sophia's response to Horus's nonchalant dismissal of her was as composed as ever, though there was a glimmer of something sharper, more incisive, behind crimson orbs. It was clear that she was no stranger to verbal sparring, her upbringing no doubt affording her ample opportunity to refine her wit alongside her manners. This one…Seemed like he was used to dangling others. Watching them squirm on a string.

Perhaps over an open flame.

"No, I don't."

Her reply was too smooth not to be true. Not, that she would publicly admit to anything lest some random reporter with a yen for embarrassing the social elite caught a wayward sound byte. Malum would have her head, even though, she was obviously his favorite sibling. Her eyes followed the lazy curl of smoke as it rose into the air, a visible symbol of Horus's casual overdone...Casualness. It wasn't really all that cute. "Some things simply are what they are…" Sophia continued, her voice maintaining its even, controlled tone. "And yes, I am. It's gravity Professor—unseen, yet undeniable. Fact."

"Not opinion."

There wasn't a soul on Jutrand that could make her feel less than what she was. Let alone, some random in a club. She needed way more shorts down the hatch before that became even a remote possibility.

Sophia let her gaze finally settle back on the crowd and her expression returned to something cheshire and unreadable yet undeniably focused. This was her party. From the moment she walked in the door until the time she left, for days afterward, this was her scene. There wasn't any gathering on Jutrand she couldn't blend and meld into whatever she wanted. This man was just the garnish of a cocktail she had already mixed to perfection. Nice enough to look at…

But wholly unnecessary.

The well-dressed woman slid from the barstool with a bounce that would have caused her mother to faint. Full stop. The music was swelling again and this was her song. (Any song was her song, really. But who was he to know one way or the other?)

"Well then…Enjoy your evening. Drinks on me…You know. Since I'm so very, very generous."

Her head nodded toward the tender and back toward the unknown problem of the evening before she slipped off, hands reaching toward the sky, while falling into the beat once more. The man from the bar wasn't interested in anything she had to offer. Sophia hadn't snuck out after the witching out to spend the evening talking, waxing, and waning philosophical when there was a perfectly good party to attend.

Sophia wasn't in any mood for a lesson.

Sophia of House Marr Sophia of House Marr could pretend like he hadn't gotten to her, but it was there.

That slow turn in emotions, the slight tightening, it pleased him. Because she was entirely correct. He was used to turning people on a spit in a fire and watch them squirm. But Horus especially enjoyed doing it to those that believed themselves so grand. Horus didn't respond. She might as well have been talking to the wall, the ceiling or the bartender behind him with his attention elsewhere.

Only the tiniest of smirks tugging at the corner of his mouth would hint at something different in play.

He let her go... let her dance in her party while Horus took part in the free drink. Why not? If someone easily split themselves from their money you should take advantage of it.

That's how the rich got poor and the poor got rich.

A tale as old as time.

"Mm, gravity indeed." His voice would suddenly purr against the line of her neck. His presence filling the void behind her so easily. Like a piece of a puzzle slotting in without hesitation. "Is that what drew me away from that free drink and bar?"

Clearly he was not yet ready to let go of his game with her.

"Where are your minders, little Lady?" Horus would continue to push her as he danced in nearness to her. "-or did you slip away from them for the night... in pursuit of something dangerous?"

div.png

Quote of the Moment:

Sophia felt the shift in the air before she even registered his words, the slight change in temperature and the displacement of space that signaled his proximity. Despite any initial surprise, considering, she thought she'd left him and his attitude at the bar... The red-eyed woman managed not to visibly react. Everyone was close on the dancefloor. It was all hands, flashing lights, and badly shouted compliments that came across as distorted puns. In essence—Hilarious.

His words, intended to unnerve or perhaps to provoke, were met with a cool, measured deflection.

"Ah, now he gets it…", Sophia remarked, turning to face him with a brow that momentarily remained raised. Her gaze was steady, meeting his with a clarity that spoke of her unwillingness to be intimidated or outmaneuvered. She paid more attention to the people around her regardless who she spoke to. Everyone in equal share, equal delight, made it so no one felt too special. No one felt anything but a passing fancy for free liquor and the vibe of the evening…"Took you long enough, Professor."

"As for my minders—",
she continued, the hint of a smile playing at the corners of her lips, "I believe that a bit of unmonitored independence can be rather enlightening. That being said...should I find yours? Perhaps a hospice nurse to tuck you in?"

If he expected her to be offended because he questioned her freedoms, he was in for a less-than-enthralling surprise. Sophia had people telling her all day, every day, what she could and couldn't do. What she could and couldn't be. This mysterious stranger would need to try much harder than that to get under her skin. This was the equivalent of one of her cousins pulling her hair.

Not that they would dare.

Sophia took a step back, reclaiming her personal space with a grace that seemed almost rehearsed, yet entirely natural. "I'd rather not dwell on the hypothetical. This is Jutrand. Every moment is just as dangerous as the next…And if you don't know that?"

"It tells me that you've not been here very long."

Sophia's tone suggested a challenge, a subtle invitation to peel back the layers of their encounter and stop being so positively annoying. The goodly Professor seemed determined to lecture her to death amidst the parties of all parties, really, coming across like a minister over a suitor. Was he going to tell her off about the length of her skirt next? "Why don't you do us both a favor…"

"Cut the trash and dance with me…Or leave."

Her words were pointed. Sophia was aware of the game they were playing, a delicate balance of intrigue and perception. By suggesting a change in their interaction, she was not only deflecting his provocations but also steering the conversation toward more equal footing. The slender debutant did enough posturing on the daily…But here? He expected it here too?

How rude.

Professor.

That was a new one. He didn't ever get called that before, but Horus supposed there was something to be said about new things. Sophia seemed to enjoy pushing and pulling in equal measure. "Oh, I managed to evade my nurse a while ago, the poor dear must be beside herself." He went along with the tease with practiced ease. Professor, sickly, grandpa, he had been called worse by people that mattered much more than some prissy cute girl on an electrifying dance floor.

It certainly challenged him and he enjoyed that at least. When things were too easy... well, what was the point really?

"Oh, I haven't been." As he stepped in close against her between heartbeats and his arm slung around her waist casually. As if it was the most normal thing in the world instead of something incredibly forward.

"I prefer Coruscant truly. Jutrand is really a bit too far away... from everywhere that matters." Whispered in her ear, physically now, rather than using the Force. As they danced against each other and he gained a new measure for his current partner in the game. "But so far I have been pleasantly surprised, my expectations have been proven less than accurate."

Easy to admit because it meant he wasn't bored out of his mind here.

"So what does a little Lady do on Jutrand for fun? Besides evading her minders and infiltrating sordid underground circuits?"

div.png

Quote of the Moment:

Sophia's reaction to Horus's sudden closeness and the arm that found its way snaked around her waist was one of poise, betraying neither surprise nor discomfort. Instead, she seemed to take the forward gesture in stride. Malum would have really lost his mind and for that, she was grateful that her elder brother was neither here nor there. This was a club. Not, the formal Sith soirees that she had attended more recently. There was no decorum. No rules. There was nothing to say when and where or even if this man would cross a line.

"They must be worried sick…Perhaps we ought to page them for you.", the raven-haired woman returned without so much as skipping a beat. She fell into the thrumming sway of the music for the moment and felt the bass in her bones. It was loud enough that she doubted they could have conversed in any meaningful way without the Force emphasizing their words.

The fact that he wasn't native? Yeah, she'd picked up on that.

Mostly because she wasn't an idiot.

"The joys of Jutrand are varied.", Sophia responded after a long moment, her voice maintaining its smooth cadence, even as they moved together to the rhythm of the current song. "You might find a little fun in politics, banking, implants, tech, or the clandestine gambling den. But for me?" She paused, her gaze briefly locking with his, a spark of mischief lighting her eyes. "I find the greatest amusement in the unexpected."

A slow smirk touched the kiss of her mouth.

"…Like stumbling into a party and finding oneself with a man who joyfully evades his nurses."

She allowed a genuine smile to grace her lips, the first sign of unguarded emotion in their exchange. Sophia gave him an inch because he was taking her waspish, bratty barbs, rather well. He also hadn't stepped on her foot. That was a plus. "As for sordid underground circuits, well, they offer a unique perspective that I just can't get from the aristocracy. No one is trapped by respective stations. It's... refreshing."

Sophia's tone suggested that she was not just speaking about the party, but she didn't elaborate to a relative unknown. He could have been a plant or a spy just as easily as a chance encounter. "And you, Professor? What brought you all the way from Coruscant to mingle with the likes of us? Too much Jedi in your diet?"

Her question, framed as it was with genuine curiosity, sought bare minimum, surface-level understanding. It was an invitation for him to share. To move beyond banter and into the realm of substantial. Perhaps, if he played nicely, they could even exchange names.

Last edited:

The unexpected.

And that was what Horus offered... when he slowly but firmly moved her in his arms. Until her back was settled against his chest and his arm wrapped around her core, squeezing there slowly.

"I thrive in the unexpected." He murmured in her ear. "Excitement... the things you don't see coming, but offer a pleasant surprise." Swaying together against the song and had anyone ever held her like this? If Horus expected there was someone to worry about. Some caretaker or guardian that would cut his arms off from an errant touch like this?

He didn't seem to care.

"Why... the business of pleasure, of course." Adding two bits into the mix at once. Usually it was one or the other, but when your business was the offering of pleasure? Well, that was pleasant, wasn't it? "My work could use some additional connections to unsavory individuals who don't merely flaunt the law, but derive carnal pleasure from the immoral."

And then an errant squeeze of her hip.

"Do you know anything about the business of chems and entertainment, my Lady?"

div.png

Quote of the Moment:

Sophia remained collected, unmoved, even as the Professor's movements brought them closer. His presence was a tangible force against her back and the sensation of being so deliberately maneuvered, coupled with the intimate proximity, caused others to drift, and give space. She could see how it might have unsettled anyone else but she had been raised with a certain confidence. The crimson-eyed woman was intrigued by his unnerving boldness…But he wouldn't get anywhere she didn't want him to be. Sophia was proud for a reason. Confident, for a reason.

Not just because she had been born better as a child of House Marr but because she simply was.

"Chems and entertainment…Did you not refer to me as a Lady just now?", Sophia echoed thoughtfully, her voice a controlled murmur that matched the awareness of their current posture. She reached back and pulled her hair over her shoulder to keep long curling lengths from hitting him in the face. "I'll need to disappoint you I'm afraid...You won't find any business connections for that with me."

Whether or not she occasionally indulged in chems was not the question he'd asked. A spoiled little princess that was adept at spending family funds, easier, than rain fell on water world was one thing…But a Marr that publicly admitted to chems? That was another matter entirely. Polite society didn't blink at alcoholism…But the rest? It could kill a reputation, in moments. If he was a spy sent from an enemy, another house, Sophia wouldn't provide him with any ammunition. "But as you can see…This scene loves them, almost, more than they love me. Can you imagine that?"

Her words were stated with a hint of jest but she did offer him one bit of information.

Vague enough that it could have come from everyone.

"Check with the tender before you leave."

The "business of pleasure" was quite possibly the tritest line she had ever heard. And it was more than anything a line to be served, for much less intelligent, less aware women to eat with a gilded spoon. She tilted her head slightly, affording her the opportunity to glance at him over her shoulder. Did he really think it would be that easy? To roll into town and question the first person with expensive shoes he saw about the possibility of moving product?

That was an…interesting…business model.

"If you're looking for entertainment the social calendar is booked solid for the next six months. Invitations and introductions to the people you want to talk to won't be inexpensive..."

The subtle shift in her tone suggested a deeper awareness, a nod to the complexities and shadowed nuances of a world that thrived just beneath the surface. As privileged as she was, she wasn't unaware of it. "As for connections…the galaxy is a web of them. It's just…Up to you to pull the right thread and see what unravels…"

Sophia's words, while carefully veiled, hinted at a familiarity with undercurrents of power and influence. It was an acknowledgment of her own place within that world, albeit from a different vantage point. Nods toward what she could and could not do. Not for her closest friend, and certainly, not for a relative stranger. Regardless of how she rebelled…She would never willingly bring that particular issue into her home. Her parents were utterly useless and her brother shouldered most burdens.

As much as she desired her freedom, she wouldn't become one of them.

"
So, business then. Don't let me distract you."

"Oh, my apologies, do Ladies not partake in entertainment?" Omitting the chems portion of the sentence as if it hadn't been the most important clarifier of it all.

"My word, it must be really boring in that case, no wonder slip away."

His hand slid up her hip and down to her thigh, a light soft stroke, more hint than practice. But it was enough. Enough with the buzz rolling through their veins and the music beating so pleasantly in the air. "Don't fret, my Lady." He murmured in her ear as they swayed to the next beat with his hand questing along on its path.

"I am not one to be disappointed. One must have expectations that aren't met for disappointment to occur."

Another sway and then his arms turned her once more until they were face to face, but their noses brushing just there.

"You aren't a distraction." Murmured almost against her lips but not quite touching. A distraction implied she wasn't the main course currently. "So what do you occupy your time with... when you aren't slipping away to sordid entertainment such as this?"

div.png

Quote of the Moment:

She laughed.

Perhaps for the first time that evening, she released a true laugh that made her shoulders shake and brought youthful light to her features. She was young, perhaps, too young for such a gritty atmosphere but perfectly legal. It would only be in that moment that he might realize it. "No, Professor…"

"Ladies do not partake in entertainment."

If he wanted to be schooled in the essence of etiquette and basic expectations of nobility she could have droned on and on for eternity. Most of her formative years had included both Force lessons and finishing school. It left very little time for anything else, let alone, fun. It shouldn't come to anyone as a surprise when she disappeared for a few days at a time. His hand moved but for the moment…She let it be. It didn't bother her, yet. "I wasn't fretting."

Their faces were suddenly too close. Nose to nose. Breathing his air a light wave of cologne hit her nose…Twined with spice and smoke. It was dizzying for a moment. Either that or the drinks she'd already had were finally hitting her bloodstream. "That's good…That you have no expectations.", she murmured, swiftly, picking up the conversation where it left off. She tilted her head away just slightly to provide a barrier. He was too close, then.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

He would catch a faint smile while she sassily deflected the question, slowly, pressing itself into a kittenish expression. Sophia tended to enjoy any venue that her parents would have hated. Street carnivals, poetry, alchemy, and controversial academic discussions…And yes, loud, very, loud parties. Her hands rose to rest on his shoulders before her fingers locked behind his neck. It was interesting that he'd asked. Polite, even. It caused her to amend her flippant reply. "I'm afraid it wouldn't interest you."

Sophia just wanted to be normal.

It shouldn't have been a tall order but it was. It was everything that others took for granted without a second thought. "I like the races. I like to dance. I like to laugh. I like music—I like to sing."

"And of course, practicing my embroidery."

Red eyes flared with amusement, clearly, showing she was teasing. It wasn't that bad.

Most of the time.

And he didn't chase her when she leaned back just a little.

Instead Horus allowed her to set up her boundary the way she preferred. Besides... she didn't do anything about his hand questing... so it was simply a fair exchange of courtesies.

"Wouldn't ask if I didn't want to know." Teasing her lightly in response to her. "My oh my, that's a lot of entertaining things even if it is not entertainment, I suppose." He wondered just how honest Sophia was being with him. Sure, she was a noble lady, but she was Sith. Did she really have such relatively normal interests?

It would surprise him if that was truly the case.

"I do enjoy dancing." Another tease with a twinkle in his eye. "As you can see." Bringing her again closer to him by her hips. Squeezing there before letting go once more.

"And what do you do when you are looking for a little bit of excitement... a bit of danger? Other than looking up spots like these?"

Perhaps still searching a little bit for the Sith beneath the fashionable princess routine. Surely there was something. Ritual sacrifice, conducting wars or hostile take-overs... something bad to the bone.

div.png

Quote of the Moment:

Sophia couldn't help but feel the corners of her lips twitch upwards in amusement at Horus's playful prodding. The dance between them, both literal and metaphorical, had taken on a life of its own, a delicate balancing act of give and take that at the very least...Intrigued. His willingness to respect her boundaries made her think slightly better of him. Everything combined prompted a response that was both candid and veiled.

As a Sith on Jutrand—It was to be expected. Every breath was a game of cat and mouse.

"Danger, you say?", Sophia mused, her voice low and imbued with a hint of playful mischief. "One might argue that danger is a relative term, after all, we're not heathen Mandalorians. We don't need to look for it. Often...It will find us."

Well, he might have been.

That thought was immediately off-putting as they were oft considered little better than cattle...But she assumed a Mandalorian wouldn't be so brazen as to open walk the streets of Jutrand. Not, if they wanted to keep bucket and head attached.

She allowed herself to be drawn closer once again, the movement fluid and natural. "Spots like these...", Sophia glanced around the pulsing, vibrant underground. Her eyes were the color of rich wine and almost seemed electric every time neon emitters flew overhead. "Offer a glimpse into worlds not my own. The danger I seek isn't about reckless abandon. It's about pushing limits, testing boundaries—mine, and everyone, everything else."

Turning her gaze back to the much taller man Sophia's eyes glimmered with secretive whispers. Was she so droll? So boring? Certainly, not. But she didn't trust him in the slightest. He would only receive superficial information and his curiosity would need to accept denial. They were two starships passing in a blue nebula, not bosom buddies. She laughed beautifully and spun in his arms for a moment when the music changed. Every bit of her seemed to fire and joy, a brightness, that the Sith typically lacked.

"I love this song!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom