Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Force User Faction

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."
[member="Warren Century"]

Despite appearances, the First Order adopts neutral force users into the ranks of their Knights of Ren.

I'd talk to [member="Samka Derith"] or [member="Castor Ren"] about it. They know far more than I do.

[member="Travis Caalgen"]
[member="Carlyle Rausgeber"]

I was referring to ones like the "Jedi Order" or similar groups. Thank you for the suggestion about the Imperial Knights. But anyone have any other suggestions?

[member="Warren Century"] the galactic alliance and the silvers are your best bet for traditional jedi orders. The only other may be TKO’S but it is not traditional. Description below.

Where civilized space has the Jedi Knights, the far Outer Rim has the Judges. Like the Wardens of the Sky, the Judges roam the spacelanes and keep a low profile, guarding the frontier against raiders and tyrants. The Judges carry legendary guns alongside their lightsabres, and pilot tramp freighters instead of sleek fighters. You’re more likely to see a Judge in a dusty coat than anything like Jedi robes.

I'm also looking for a Force user faction and would prefer something traditional to Sith or Jedi. She's neutral, but has prob more dark tendencies than light, but can go either way. She also doesn't know she can use the Force.

[member="Maulkat"] [member="Warren Century"] If your still looking if ya go light side SJO is fun I;ve enjoyed the community. i cannot speak to the first order as I havint RP'd with them so I don't wanna disparage or talk down any faction here. I'd say check us out but in the end all up to where you wanna go.

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."

Actually it would be criminal not to mention the Order of the Sacred Lotus.

Unlike the NJO or TKO's enforcers, they're not tied to the politics of the map game. Their MO is trying to help the unfortunate, providing relief during times of war to civilians, and performing search and rescue operations on battlefields for the wounded.

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?

The two 'largest' are the New Jedi Order (part of the Galactic Alliance) and the Silver Jedi Order. I mention them as they have most members and therefore, logically, most opportunity to interact, find a Master, get training etc. etc.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom