Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What faction shall I place my charrie

@[member="Zoey Marix"] Does Dredge need to choke a wench? I'm gonna have to get out my speeder and choke someone. Lol

But in all seriousness I think she would do good in Moross. The Horde isn't a place for children >_>

I'm no wench you Vong. Get your speeder out! I'll kick your- I mean I will talk to you civilly. and nicely. Remember we have a child in our presence.

yes I know that it would be better for the Crusade to raise her. Since there are few people in the faction at the moment, I can give her my full attention, and it allows her to grow much more.

@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

Aphrodite

A
@[member="Edison Bulkhead"]
Edison Bulkhead said:
The Witches of Dathomir!
I already picked a faction, unless my new sorta mama wants me also to study there. @[member="Zoey Marix"]

Edison Bulkhead

E
@[member="Aphrodite"], There's a little button on the top of the faction page that says "Leave Faction." Click on that, then go over to the Witches and join us there. :)

@[member="Edison Bulkhead"] You are a bad person, and you should feel bad!
I can let you teach her skills.

@[member="Aphrodite"] if she allows you to be her student. you may go.

Aphrodite

A
Edison Bulkhead said:
@[member="Aphrodite"], There's a little button on the top of the faction page that says "Leave Faction." Click on that, then go over to the Witches and join us there. :)
@[member="Edison Bulkhead"] That's ebil! I am not going to leave mommy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom