Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What does this button do?

This little bistro wasn't a bad place, so far as Ijaat was concerned really. The room for rent above it was quaint, well outfitted, and the best of all, like most on a nameless backwater world just outside of Alliance space - they asked no question when a bladed guy with a shotgun came up to their desk and asked for a room not facing either the alley or the street. Maybe he was getting paranoid in his... Young-old age or something. Who knew really. But dying tended to make you a little less bullet-proof feeling and a little more cautious, even when wearing beskar.

But he hadn't came here for the rather well made furniture, even if he was debating buying the veshok wood desk and chair he sat at. He was here because it was roughly near the last place he had seen [member="Spark Finn"]. And he needed to speak to her again. Not since his time with Rook and the Dread Guard, and his failed attempts at reviving them, when his mind was still reeling from Coruscant and Selvaris, had he spoken to or seen her. But he remembered well her rather crazy abilities with technology. That was why he had sent her the wave with his location.

He was pretty sure he was manifesting something similar. Or going insane. Frankly, she might could help with both in his eyes. Not that she wasn't beyond brilliant and even in a nerdy way cute. Granted, he liked his women with a few more tattoos and a lot more danger in their walk. But she wouldn't have been called if he hadn't been sure she was needed. Her and her ex had parted badly, and in some ways Ijaat felt the collapse of the Dread Guard for the Alliances' western front had put more strain on Coren and caused the couples demise. But he had a habit of self-crucifixion.

So he sat, and he waited, typing away at a data-slate, typing out what had happened to organize his thoughts.

Spark Finn

Encrypt Code: 1989//
[member="Ijaat Mereel"]

Luckily, the blonde-slicer was meeting with Ijaat before the botched alliance mission on Belgorath. Before capture by Darth Adekos. And before she decided to become a spy, funneling intel to [member="Gabriel Sionoma"] during her captivity with Darth Adekos and the Sith Triumvirate.

Things were a teensy bit simpler now. #Justateensybit

When she got wind of Ijaat's call, she didn't hesitate to respond. Yes, she had lost touch with him. It was past time to connect. Figure out what he needed. Plus he suggested a meeting place that had fair-trade caf. #duh #speakintomyheart

Converse and skinny jean form slipped through the front door. Didn't take long for gray-blue blue eyes beneath glass-lenses to focus on Ijaat. She stopped, standing across from him. 'Hi." Thin-lips tugged into a small smile as she joined him at the table. "It's been a long time. How are you doing?"

#pleasantries

It had been a while since he had saw her, and he sighed in relief that she, at least, wasn't questioning the new looks. She probably knew. That woman seemed to always know everything, somehow. But regardless, his personal hell and crisis weren't exactly why he was here. When he had held the vong biot in his system, he gained a semblance of what it was like to wield the power, though in a much different manner he was told. Now, as a Force User, that ability appeared to again be presenting itself. Not perhaps all that surprising. It was his growing theory a persons latent talents in the Force and its' uses were the same as what they would have been without the Force. No different. They could be inherited, or not. Trained and fought for, or come with ease.

"Hey Spark... It has been a while...I remember you liking these places... Hope it fits... Had some questions about... Well... How you do what you do...."

[member="Spark Finn"]

Spark Finn

[member="Ijaat Mereel"]

Maybe it was just cause she hadn't gotten her caf yet or she was having a major blonde-derp moment. Blonde-brows shot up as she really focused on Ijaat. A cup of caf was placed down in front of her. Thin-pale digits moved around the warmth of the ceramic.

"Holy data-widgets. You look different. Like, a lot."

#totesalot

"What the heck happened to you? And you mean technometry kinda stuff?"

Coughing a bit, Ijaat took a long pull from a black Sullustan blend of roast and nodded, sighing in contentment. There was only a small splash of tihaar in this one. Barely enough to notice, honest. And Spark wouldn't, hopefully, smell the fruit like vodka analogue over the deep, heady aromas of the various coffees around them. Or maybe she just wouldn't care.

"I died.... Sorta... Hard to explain... But when I woke up, I had this new face, and could use the Force. Funky things happen when you sign on as a merc to a PMC of a former Sith Empress.... And yes... Technometry... I seem to have a crude knack for it... If you have any tips to refine it, they'd be welcome."

Taking another sip, he gesture to a napkin covered plate.

"Sakura scones, an Atrisian bit they make here if you request... Black cherries and rose hip in a twice-baked butter scone. Dainty for me, but I love the taste. Try one"

[member="Spark Finn"]

Spark Finn

[member="Ijaat Mereel"]

Blue eyes bulged beneath glass-lenses. "Died?" The slicer gulped. "Well, feth Ijaat." Sandy-brows rose, then settled. Gaze turned down to her caf. She took another few healthy sips. She was naturally quiet and social situations were never her strong suite. Pausing helped the young master to collect her thoughts.

#Mmmgoodcaf #Mmmscones

"Sounds good. I mean all of it. I can definitely help you with eating these scones and the technometry bit, I'm pretty sure I can help." The thing was? It came natural to her to. More intuition. Always had been.

"But let's take this stuff to go. I work better on my ship, the Flying Nuna. It's docked near here. You good with that?" One scone was already in her slender-digits. She took a bite.

muncha-munch.

"I'm good with that. So long as you don't expect me to fly it... Ships and I don't see eye to eye yet, even still..."

Standing, he grabbed a bottle from the table, swigged down his caf, and grabbed the scones by the cloth they were held into. A fistful of credits were placed to pay, probably more than they were worth, and Ijaat grabbed a bag from under the table, a rucksack which would be his equivalent of a 'go-bag' and all he had with him outside of his patrol craft for the moment. Gesturing, he waited on Spark with a wink.

"After you, miss"

[member="Spark Finn"]

Spark Finn

[member="Ijaat Mereel"]

"Don't worry. We'll stay dirtside for this." She smiled, a little surprised to find this out about Ijaat. He seemed so invincible. Maybe this and the scones made him a little more relateable. More human. #humanish

The Flying Nuna sat unimpressive in the hangar. Just like it was supposed to. Spark was a ghost and needed to be invisible 99% of the time and she needed a ship that could do that too. Even if every time she saw it, it reminded her of the man with the blue eyes.

#shakeitoff

The ramp lowered and her converse-clad feet carried her inside. Going down a short, narrow corridor, lead them into a more expansive room with glistening viewports and large tech-screens everywhere. There were also various amounts of snack wrappers. Mostly empty bags of bbq chips.

"Sorry about the mess," the blonde grinned sheepishly and adjusted the glasses on the bridge of her freckled-nose. "Feel free to put your stuff down anywhere." Rummaging in a bin, she pulled out a small, round remote, a blaster, and a lightsaber hilt. The hilt was unfinished. Clearing off some space on a center table, she placed the three objects there.

"Start with the remote, if you don't mind. Can you sense it through the force? Maybe you can change it's eye-sensor from green to red. Show me what you can do." Skinny-arms crossed below her chest as she leaned back and watched.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom