Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Do Other Groups Want

While [member="Jacen Voidstalker"] is stirring up interest with the New Jedi Order, the Galactic Alliance Pilots have a check-in thread to get them organized. But not everyone in the GA is a pilot or a Jedi.

So what other groups are out there that would like a bit of the spotlight and some collaboration to help develop their stories? I'd like for the groups to have at least four members, ideally five or six, so that no one person feels like they have to shoulder all the responsibility. Writing should be fun, not a chore. So what are some ideas for other groups that exist within the GA? Diplomats and their fancy meetings and balls? Spies with their sneaking and neat toys? Engineers looking to tinker on the next big project?

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Some spy stuff sounds epic.
This character is no fighter, so I'm not really aure what she can contribute, but I'd love to be involved in some sneaky spy shenanigans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom