Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What direction would you like to see TAE take?

​Hello everyone. We here at the Ancient Eye started this faction with some, cool themes. And admittedly were getting together to do, well to be fair, whatever we wanted to do. So now, I extend that offer to our members. This is a place that very much so will grow and change depending on what we do.

So, what is it you'd like to do, what objectives do you have for your characters future, what storylines do you have in mind that we can help play out? Please, let us know.

Well... I'm planning on turning my character into a spy. He started off as a Smuggler with cybernetic enhancements who was a pacifist and only liked working with technology, but eventually evolved into a stealthy spy who uses cybernetics and technology to keep himself hidden, and too track his enemies.

I want to write a spy character because I feel like there aren't a lot of spy characters on the forum in general. You have a lot of cliches like the sith who's leaning towards the light and the gray jedi who balances the force, and the han solo wannabes (smugglers), or the non-force sensitive rebel but you don't hear alot about spies.

Though, I feel like the concept behind a spy character will mistakenly be seen as a bounty hunter type which I hope I'll be able to distinguish my character from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom