Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion What did I miss and did anything important happen since ive been gone to Kesh.

Heyo,

Im back, its been a while everyone. I am looking to catch up on anything big that has happened to Kesh since ive been gone since Solan has been chilling out there as a Ghost. I know its been some time since ive gotten to chat with you all and would love to have some threads that are public enough for me to read through since I intend on fixing up the place again! To that end if any efforts for such are underway, or any RPs/Plots involving the planet are going on, I would love to join in and take part. I hope that this isnt in the wrong place discussion wise but this is a bit more of a fact finding request than an overt LFG.

Solan Charr Solan Charr

I wondered whee you went to, I enjoyed seeing your work and RPs on Kesh and around that area of the 'verse. Couldn't tell you much about the planet but welcome back.
Thank you! I fully intend on continuing that work as soon as Solan is dropped into his new body thanks to some old friends. Been off doing life stuff!

Look forward to being in RPs with you again though down the line!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom