Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Character to Make Next...?

What do you like writing?

What plots do you have in mind? :) Where do you want the characters to develop, what conflicts or issues are they going through, what are the strengths of their character?

They cover some of the same ground, only the assassin will be able to develop some force potential.
While the Bounty hunter has the whole, jobs and paycheck angle going for him, more of a seedy side of life.

They both have the working in the shadows angle to play up, which is always fun. The Dark Jedi going dark but not all the way was always fun for me to write out when I did so, trying to hold that line and not to fall completely Sith.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Alachei is already kind of a defacto diplomat (an Emissary).
And space pirates just aren't kinda my thing.
Thank you for the suggestions though Torjesgo. :)

As for what I like writing and what I'd want to participate in. I kinda have Alachei all over the place in terms of the kinds of tasks she's taking on. As it stands, she's already a dual-side Force warrior working in politics while simultaneously dealing with the galactic underworld -- all in a carefully woven, shady little web. I really wanted to break her away from some of the the non Shaman/Nobility stuffs and take those kinds of tasks on with a different character. My droid :3 is an Atrisian loyalist, so there isn't really that much freedom to deviate with him. My Jedi, I will probably use him once in a blue moon, if that. I wouldn't mind representing someone that isn't a noble or some sort of societal elite. I was thinking of going quaint Kage try-hard.

I rarely break my three-character rule (going for 3.5 (the Fosh is the half XD)).

(Edit) And yes @[member="Zack Danheir"], Armored Core: 4 Answer, lol. One of my faves up there with Ace Combat 5 and MechWarrior Vengeance.

Suhr

S
Twi'lekTwi'lekTwi'lekTwi'lekTwi'lekTwi'lekTwi'lekTwi'lekTwi'lekTwi'lekTwi'lekTwi'lekTwi'lekTwi'lekTwi'lek
Twi'lekTwi'lekTwi'lekTwi'lekTwi'lekTwi'lekTwi'lekTwi'lekTwi'lekTwi'lekTwi'lekTwi'lekTwi'lekTwi'lekTwi'lek

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Oh Gods no, not another Twi'lek. XD
What, no luff for Kage spaic ninjas?
I actually like the thought of an Imperial military commander. I might just do that. Right on!

Matreya

@[member="Alachei Mnemenos"] I'd recommend the bounty hunter/cyborg. BUT. Not a normal everyday human. Personally, I get bored with the same old same old. Try maybe Ysanna, Valha, Ice Demon, stuff like that, ya know things out of the norm! (Ysanna are cool as they are pretty much humans, with completely different views and capabilities. So a Ysanna Bounty Hunter could guide his/her rockets with the Force.)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
What about an Angel or Demon? I know they're supposed to be mostly peaceful, but still, it would be something different. An imperial commander Angel. lol.

Matreya

Hmm...demon. Diathim (Angels) are over used. I even have a half Diathim lol. Heck if you make a demon I call first rp!

@[member="Alachei Mnemenos"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] Deal, I'll do it right after this OP I'm writing for Jericho! (If I haven't already expended my daily quota of imagination that is, lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom