Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What category would this sub fit into?

so I'm thinking about subbing something for a tech creation. Not sure if anyone is familiar with the character of Gaara from Naruto or not but I want to do something like sands made of phrik. Black sands imbued with my blood so as to avoid anyone else using them. Now in the anime the sands can be used offensively or defensively. Hardened into throwing needles for example or say a blade like a sword. All of this would be wielded telekinetically so I'm not exactly sure how I should sub something like this. Wanted to get some feedback on it before I subbed it though. Any feedback would be appreciated

Fiolette Fortan

F
[member="Al-Saher"]

I've not ever seen Naruto, but this sounds like you could use the weapons / range weapon template as a guideline. I'll refer to [member="Darth Metus"] and [member="Jairus Starvald"] for more help!

[member="Al-Saher"] | [member="Fiolette Raaf"]

For a sub like this, my recommendation would be to mix and match the relevant templates to provide all the information you need. So include the armour template for the defensive ability, and if you want to use it like Gaara then the ranged template too. Like Fiolette said, ranged weapons/weapon and armour appears to be what would work best for you here.

[member="Al-Saher"], to follow on these suggestions, you start with a base template of one thing (armor, weapon, etc) and then add additional fields to that if you'd like as you see fit.

You can always add to an existing template, but you can never take things away from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom