Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What 20 year old Characters have Lived Through?

mapfullnew-1.gif

-- While looking into the history of the site before I joined in 2015 I found this little relic of the past. Created by [member="Jorus Merrill"] from a compilation of this sites history map by our glorious leader Tefka, Pre-Neatherworld Incident. While looking at it all, I realized that this site has a lot more history then I realized.

-- Once such thing would be that there is a history created here that writers with characters 21 and under grew up in.

-- I was wondering what kind of great threads of this Sites History have I might have missed. What would a young adult in this galaxy you all created have lived through?

-- Personally what I remember the most were the Lords of the Fringe and the Omega Prye where fought against the Galactic Republic when it was actually the good guys, at least in my eyes. As well as the Mandalorain Clans and their Raids on anyone and everyone, legends in the making.

-- Share your memories and a thread as I would love to read some of the older stuff on this site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom