Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wes Janson is weeping…

[member="Corvus Raaf"] [member="Hawk Solo"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

"We've been here for about half an hour, sis," Taeli replied to the time question. She was glad her sister had such a supportive and strong mentor in her formative years as a Jedi. It definitely showed, and she was a bit envious of that. Balaya had not been the most hands on teacher in the world, she had been forced to deal with most things herself.

"I learned patience, not as a Sith, but at the heel of my father and on the expeditions he let me come on," Taeli said. "I learned a lot from my parents, even if they weren't my birth parents. I guess what they thought me helped shape me into the person I am now . . . but anywho, we all have different definitions of fun. I have fun either reading a new book, inventing something, or going on some adventure to uncover some sort of history."

Chuckling a little, she continued saying, "I'm not one for parties, never was even in college, so I guess maybe I have a Jedi's sense of fun. I just have a bit more practical world experience, like knowing when a boy is flirting with me or that certain occasions call for a different wardrobe than robes."

Corvus listened intently and only as the comments concluded did she realise she was being ribbed. “Ha ha,” she said. “I have fun – even if it’s not traditional. I mean, I love learning and teaching. I love…the feeling you get when a Youngling knows they’re about to become a Padawan. It still gives me goose-bumps. It’s such a special moment. But traditional fun? Not guilty.”

“But wearing more than just these and even understanding that someone’s flirting with me – let alone knowing what to do about it? Guilty as charged.”

“It might take some getting used to you know – becoming a Jedi. Don’t underestimate it. We’re always under scrutiny for our behaviour – people are always looking to knock us off some pedestal they put us on without asking permission. So…what do you think you’ll miss most when you make the move?”

[member="Hawk Solo"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Taeli Rae"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom