Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WE'RE OPEN

Since our creation, we've been very secretive in what we are and what we do. NO MORE! Now, expect me to start threads as often as possible as I'll be putting the Vitae Growth on the fast track. Diplomacy, buildings, recruitment. If ANY of you have ideas, feel free to tell me. I'll be happy to take it into consideration and there's a good chance I'll run with it.

Master's get a mount... takes away from OPness...
As for star fighters, I wouldn't want to fight an enemy who managed to blast me frmo the sides at every angle.

[member="Cain Laatl"]

Also, I'm gonna custom make mine in the species... a giant five tailed fox... because I'm me.

Basically, Yes to dragons because why not?
No to everyone having them because well... that's just too much.

@Hakora Rhapsados

[member="Vulpesen"]

I think we should expand it a bit, but keep it small. Dragon riders should be the cream of the crop of Masters or Knights (Not Hakora currently)

The reason I think it should be included that Knights COULD get one is due to not every master would want one and it should be something you work towards that has a hard process to gain and use one so you COULD start at Padawan, but that would be a lot of hard work. I imagine the Dragon Riders to be more like Achilles and his men. There is the main army and all the different classes and then there are the dragon riders who are like the ace in the bag. Not only do they have dragons, but they must be strong enough and skilled enough to fight dragons and thus they are skilled fighters.

Get where I am going with it? What do you think?

Good points, but the thing is, a master is the cream of the crop. And with the grey, your knighthood trials may already give you a companion(Ashlan Wolf, or a sort of cat). To be a master is to be strong enough to handle the dragons and thus, I think its at that level that people should get a dragons.

A knight can work extremely hard, and be awesome for his rank, but he's still a knight.

[member="Hakora Rhapsodos"]

(If this continues, I suggest making another thread for it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom