Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welp...

So The Call and the Dark Forge Thread have been wiped clean. But it's alright. Lets for now assume that Call has ended and the following has occurred:

-You have all joined the Lords of Shadows
-You have taken the Blood Oath [Which is literally pouring some of your blood into the dark forge, as a result all our souls are bound and we can track each other whenever- i.e. its a Blood-Trail Curse]
-Have all agreed to keep the location of Aza'Zoth a secret. From anyone.

As for the Dark Forge, Jon says its ok to just use it. So I am. I have to re-post Aza'Zoth and Eye of Flames Nebula planet submissions, but its alright because I wanted to create a more in-depth guide to the many areas of Aza'Zoth and now I have my chance.

I would just like to know if you are all still aboard for the Tormentor Ship Project.

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"] @[member="Valik"] @[member="Velok"] @[member="Darth Solrune"] @Tricia Kalamack @[member="Balaya"] @[member="Pandeima"] @[member="Reyven Samoth"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom