Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Well you're a real tough cookie with a long history

HLS

H

Holly was waiting in a large lobbyish area, but for who she wasn't quit certain. All of the interview arrangements had been made with an assistant since many of the higher ups were too busy for such things. The Zweihander Union wanted a bit of publicity and HNN was just the network to give it to them. Holly was scanning her datapad and answering a few electronic messages while she waited. She had her recorder and was ready to take notes and ask the hard questions. First she just had to figure out who was supposed to meet her.

The secretary at the desk was on the phone. Holly glanced over and got up from her chair. She was impatient, and snoopish, which often made her a great reporter but also an annoying pain in the behind to people. She started looking at the photographs on the wall and the artwork around the lobby. She lightly brushed one of the pictures and it started to tilt. She glanced over at the secretary, who had not seen a thing. With a frown, Holly straightened the frame, but the picture came off the wall all together.

"Shoot!" She looked around quickly and then quietly sat the painting on the floor and sprinted back to her chair. When the receptionist looked up Holly was whistling and trying to look innocent.

Jarred Ketzloff

The Immaterial Has Become...Immaterial
Martha didn't really enjoy her job. Being the receptionist for a bunch of losers didn't pay well. "Who are you and what do you want?" Through her small eyeglasses, she squinted and sized Holly up. She stopped at her midsection, taking a look at her badge. "Holly Starstorm from HoloNet News Reporter. Heyyyyyyyy your that damn woman from the holotv. You're probably here to do some news interview or whatever reporters do with the higher ups. If all you're doin is reportin..."

It had been a long day. He had gone almost four days without sleep. It was very rare for Jarred to steal some time to sleep. "Mr. Ketzloff.....Chancellor Ketzloff!" Jarred didn't move, his head on the table, "Hrueuruhfuhgduh. Can't I get a minute of kriffing me time. No one told me being a chancellor would be so much damn work!" He lifted himself off the table and sat up in his chair. "What is it Martha?" She sighed, "There's a sweet lady down here who's a reporter for HNN or some sketchy shit. I'm sending her up so you better get some cloths on. I made you a caf this morning. It's probably on your other table."

Holly Starstorm

Reactions: HLS
In the Tower of the Left, connected to the main building of the Chancellery of Unity, a datapad started bleeping annoyingly upon a simple looking desk, with a man covered in black writhing shadows apparently attempting to enjoy the solitude and passing time by reading a book on the transfusion of Midichlorian-rich blood and the effects thereof calmly looking at the little device with a rather annoyed look on his face, signified by a pair of burning red eyes behind the black, polarised shades he was wearing.

A simple press upon one of the datapad's many buttons revealed the face of one of the front desk's people, talking about someone having managed to get an appointment with the Chancellor of the Right, the honorable Lord Ketzloff. The man in the office simply let out a sigh in response to this message and was almost about to swipe left, to cut off the transmission, but when this receptionist also mentioned that it was apparently about some puff piece in the media, more specifically with HNN being the medium of choice, the man gave an approving nod to the image of the receptionist and stood up from his chair to put the book he was reading back into one of the many shelves lining the walls of his office. "My dear, could you form a secure line straight to The Chancellor of the Right's office for me?" A simple nod from the receptionist in response seemed to be enough, so the man sat back down into his chair, awaiting for Lord Ketzloff's device to be patched through.

When the sound of a secure line being established rang through, the man leaned forward on his chair, looking straight at the datapad with a somewhat eerie smile on his face.
"Jarred...what is this I hear about some reporter being down in the lobby on some promotional puff piece for the HNN? Should I be present during this...interview or do you think you can handle this on your own?"

HLS

H
Holly could head the receptionist mentioning caf and figured someone must have overslept for the interview.

She was checking email on her data pad and also viewing the ratings from the reality tv show she had hosted. Getting her name out there was a lot of work.

Hopefully they wouldn’t keep her waiting. She took out a bottle of water from her purse and took a sip, looking around the office. Left to her own devices Holly could be quit a snoop. She was already getting the itch to look around.

Credius Credius Jarred Ketzloff Jarred Ketzloff

Jarred Ketzloff

Jarred started to get out of his chair to walk to the door when the receptionist chimed in again, "Chancellor, the Chancellor of the Left is calling." He nodded and listened, "No need to worry Chancellor. I set up this little informational report. It's nothing special, I'm sure i can handle it myself. I shall let you know once the interview is over, shouldn't be too long." He sighed, putting on his cape before exiting the office. He took the turbolift down to the ground area and walked towards the reception area, flanked by two bewachen guards. He nodded to Martha and looked up and down the reporter. "You must be Ms. Starstorm from HNN, a pleasure to meet you. I'm Chancellor Ketzloff of the right. I thank you for meeting me here for this interview, and welcome you to the Union. So, where exactly would you prefer to have the interview take place? I can have it set up in my personal office or in a conference room if you'd like."

Credius Credius , Holly Starstorm

HLS

H
Holly stood up as a man in a fancy looking cape approached. It must be showtime!

“Pleasure meet you Chancelor. An office is fine. Anywhere the light is good for the holo recorder. “

She eyed the guards and pulled her purse over her shoulder.

“Mostly I want to know more about the values and goals of the current establishment. “

Jarred Ketzloff Jarred Ketzloff

Jarred Ketzloff

He nodded, "Sounds good." He watched as she looked at the guards, "Don't worry about them they're mostly ceremonial, though they do protect me. They won't be participating in the interview of course." He chuckled and guestured infront of him, "Shall we? Sure, any specifics, or do you want me to just explain what we are.

Holly Starstorm

Reactions: HLS

Jarred Ketzloff

Jarred nodded, simple enough, "Unlike other organizations, the Zweihander Union is ruled by two chancellors, a chancellor of the left and a chancellor of the right. The Zweihander Union can not function without one or the other, each chancellor manages a side of the Union, both sides equally important. The Union is based on a meritocracy, meaning we value hard work and the ability of the people, unlike Imperialism where families and a single emperor or empress rules the land and people. " He paused as they entered the turbolift that would take them directly to his office. He hoped she got it all written down or on a recording, becuase he didn't want to have to repeat it again.

Holly Starstorm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom