Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well.. This is New. (Seeking Apprentice)

Theseus Reneun was my first character on Chaos.. And though in story. He did not develop nearly as much as I wanted. The individuals who he roleplayed with have aged their character's roughly 8 years since I departed the site for awhile. I am roleplaying with one of my longest lasting contacts here. Which will slowly shed to light what my character was up to in those 8 years. Though I figured giving the chronological scaling. He has at least reached knighthood as a dark jedi.

To help me figure out more about this character though. I wish to have him take up a disciple. He is not a sith.. And would never claim himself as such.. And though he does have experience with the lightside. Quite a bit. His calling is the darkside, and he specializes in control techniques (anywhere from telekinesis and force lightning.. To force dominate) he also duel wields quite proficiently and is experienced in form IV. While he has the basics of form I and III down.

His apprentince should probably seek to pursue the darkside.. Though if they wanted to follow the lightside path. My character would not hold it against them. My character does not view light or dark as coherently good nor evil. Instead placing the users intents into consideration for who they are as a person.

He would do best with a apprentince who is striving for knowledge and answers, and is willing to explore, and delve into the truth. No matter how painful the truth may end up being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom