Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well then I'm going to be taking a LOA

So I'm taking a LOA now and as it stands it might be between 1-4 months. This is mostly due to RL reasons and having to work almost 12-14 hours a day which of course leaves little time to come to this site and drains ones muse immensely. Now I won't be idle and will have all the sithy plans ready when I come back so those that enjoy rping with me look forward to that. But I know this might affect many individuals differently but I'm sorry but I can't continue until my muse is back, what you've seen of me for the last days now is my muse in it's death throes.

I've enjoyed being on this site and will defiently miss it while I'm gone but I have to take this LOA, Parting is such sweet sorrow isn't it. But I won't be leaving you lovelies empty handed I shall leave this song for you to listen to and enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCXsRoyFRQE​
Also if anyone knows how to delete characters I wouldn't mind hearing them out to clean up my character sub account list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom