Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well met space fairer.

Hello everyone. I am King Kazma. Interneteur extraordinaire and a roll player of 4 years.
An acquaintance on another RP board directed me here in passive conversation. I already know how much I loved to play in this universe from a previous; though short lived; thread in early 2012 on yet another site.
Hoping to relight the 'fun on the bun' style of such fun the bun brings . I've revived my old character Nova to relive the action once more. I didn't put as much material as I usually would into a character of my own. But she was from a time when I was naive lets say in the role playing community. And being established already I didn't want to go changing things; other then to fit this universe. So the character sheet isn't to big.
That said; it leaves only opportunity for her to grow as a character. So I can't wait to get started. Its been a pleasure introducing myself to you all. May credits always flow freely to you.

Ahh a pleasure to be welcomed by strangers with open arms and a lack of blasters.
I have been attempting to maneuver the site, it is a vast thing. I shall go explore more now.
And if anyone wishes to take my under their wing for a first run I'd appreciate it. I see in other introduction threads people making such offers. Always nice to learn the local customs, but I may be able to find something open beforehand.

Welcome. Don't make the mistake other new comers make and join the Jedi, Republic or LotF. Two have Jedi in them and one has this maniac, psycho former Empress that keeps changing her name. Only a crazy person changes their name several times. Lunatic.

Join the Sith instead. We've currently ran by an Umbaran (I know) but it's okay, he'll go inactive soon, like the last fat guy (we hope).

Or you could come and check out the Corsair Brotherhood an up and coming band of corsairs who are sponsored by CIS giving us a place to stay and shipyards to use until we start to go big time. As it is we do have a standing army of clones as well. But we always need good and solid people to lead them and something tells me you would fit right in with those of us in the Corsair Brotherhood. Name is Aedan Miles Captain and founder of the Corsairs and we have explosives as well XD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom