Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well hello!

Hello there, folks. I am the illustrious Umbara. I used to roleplay a lot in my younger days, but fell out of it as work began taking up most of my time. These days, finding I have more free time than usual, I thought I'd try to roleplay here, seeing as I've always been a fan of Star Wars and after looking over your timeline finding the lore around this place interesting. I hope to have a good time with you guys and we'll see how this goes. See you around the forums!

[member="Scherezade deWinter"] I'm not 100% about what character I'd like to go for first. A force user would be fun, but there's charm to being a non-force user. As for the types of stories, I would probably say I'm up for anything. Life isn't all adventure, so some highs of action mixed with the lows of casual interaction would be fun :D

Hey [member="Mia Inu"] :D

Welcome to Chaos! The site is better with your illustrious presence :p and in terms of roleplay and writing this is the place to be! Star Wars is clearly hitting its stride right now, and Chaos is always thriving. If you need any kind of help, advice, inspiration or anything, just ask -- the people here are all fantastic. I hope to see you around the board, and I'd love to write with you some time!

All the best!

Ishana Pavanos

I
[member="Mia Inu"]

Welcome to the madhouse that is Chaos! I have written several non-Force users myself and yes there's still plenty of charm to be had in writing them. As mentioned above if you have any questions feel free to ask, and feel free to pop into the site's discord! :D

[member="Kelsie Sylvan"] [member="Alden Akaran"] [member="Ishana Pavanos"]

Thank you for the welcomes. If I have any questions I'll be sure to keep you folks in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom