Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcoming party. (Open)

Iella eyed off the next round of shots as Hawk placed them on the bar. Her eyes widened as Vexander took his shot and threw the glass to the floor, a gentle grin on her face as he too, was letting his hair down. They where seeing a side to Vexander not visible before this, it is amazing what booze will do.

She noticed the Padawans enter and join them, and a Knight. "Greetings Asaak, Maya and Coci, it is good to see you all here, come join us if you wish", she smiled. "But beware the glass", she joked an looked to Vexander.

Iella reached for the newly filled shot and downed it in one go, this time the burn was not as bad as the first, still no effect on her. "Yes Hawk I am well insured", she winked. Little did they know that Iella had something on her person that would forever prevent her from getting drunk.

The glass raised and smashed on the floor next to Vexander ruined shot glass. "I must say that felt good".

She raised her wine glass to grinning lips and took a small sip, a nice not so dry that warmed the mouth and lined it with a slight fruity taste of sweet nectar. She had locked eye contacted with the handsome Master, the emotions she feels for him, pulsed in a wave along their force bond, she is glad to see him enjoying himself and a little more out of his comfort zone, probably something she needs to do as well, but that is a different matter.

She watched as the two Master began to destroy the place, well the glasses really, and her black eyes sparkled with delight. However, she was not going to give her wine glass to the floor, she wanted it to be refilled. The two Padawans are close by and she leaned to them.

"Hello there, I am Coci", she greeted them with a small smile, as she felt the warmth of the wine begin to fill her blood and relax her.

As Master E'ron addressed her, she simply nodded her greeting in return.

Putting a wink as she made herself look at the floor, with grin, [member="Iella E'ron"], Maybe the next time I'm out and about the galaxy doing force no what, I could pick up a good used cleaner droid I have a feeling that this not the last time one going have glass on the floor. Looking giving the eye [member="Vexander Graves"] it was strange how ones true self came out in a setting like this. Having another round, then again in Maya mind was making bets against herself to see how many it would take to get a monkey drunk.

So, is there....oh yes just what looking for.... In a place not far from the gathering was old junk juke box that seem its better days wondering just what kind of music on it. Anyone got request for go party dancing? [member="Coci Sinopi"] [member="Hawk Solo"] [member="Asaak Tey"]

[member="Maya Whitelight"][member="Coci Sinopi"][member="Iella E'ron"]

Hawk arches an eyebrow as Iella and Vexander drop their glasses on the floor. "I am not clean that up. ". He tells them.

"It's not a party without music and dancing. Put some music on Maya. Something with a beat."

Dancing? now that took her interest, and she smiled at the idea, maybe the wine WAS beginning to effect her. Drinking is not something this Corellian actually does much purely cause she like to keep control, of the situation and herself. Hmmm maybe a little loss of control wont hurt Coci? she thought.

To add to her courage she drank the wine down in several gulps, and requested another. Her head becoming a little light but she felt great!

"I will dance if you find something fun to dance too", she said to Maya.

The young man grinned a bit after looking at Master E'ron follow his example. He was not aware that the Corellian traditions of a small settlement in Commenor was widely known, but he didn't care if she knew that or not; in the end she had fun just as he did.

A waiter arrived with two more shots and quickly began to clean up the glass. Perhaps he was upset at the fact that they were slightly trashing the place... but in the end, it didn't matter.... Vexander would most likely pay for the damage in the end... if he doesn't end up unconcious.

Before taking the drink with a quick sip just like the first, he notices Maya and Coci along with Hawk and their desire to start dancing... now that was a field he would not dwell on. His abilities with the lightsaber might be gracious, but his dance was not that good... Nevertheless, he was interested in looking at the display.

Remaining neutral at the idea and using his normal skills of concealment learned as a marksman, he tried to carry with the conversation with Iella while he paid close attention to how the events would unfold "I thought some of the volunters would arrive on their first day with us... perhaps we overloaded them with work?"

"Hmm I think that it might be more that they are still getting to know us, and might be wary of the new comers to the planet. Time will tell Vexander but I have no doubt in your abilities to work with them and then you might see a difference". She replied as she contemplated his concerns.

"Also soon when work recedes we will have a talk, I believe I might be of 'service' to you in a matter you once requested of me", she was referring to some training he wished of her.

She turned to look at [member="Coci Sinopi"] when the woman leaned over and introduced herself. "Hello - I'm Asaak," she offered in reply with a small smile. Asaak couldn't explain why if she were pressed, but there was something fascinating about the Corellian Knight. Maybe it was her quiet ways, or the way she seemed at ease holding wine while the rest of them downed shots of whiskey with abandon, but she made a note to herself to speak with the woman at some point if she were open to it.

But she was momentarily distracted - a second shot of whiskey and the prospect of dancing had her on her feet! She laughed a bit as she heard [member="Hawk Solo"] tell Iella he would not be cleaning up after the Masters making their messes, moving with [member="Maya Whitelight"] to the juke box, liking it's old feel in the bar. "Oh, me too! I haven't danced in a long time," she said, even adding a little shimmy to emphasize the point.

Yes, the night would certainly be interesting!

[member="Iella E'ron"] [member="Vexander Graves"]

[member="Asaak Tey"] [member="Vexander Graves"] [member="Hawk Solo"] [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Grabbing her refilled glass of red Corellian wine, mainly because she believe the glass might be in danger of Vexander or Iella and be thrown to floor, she slid off her stool and followed the group over to the music. Coci placed the glass on top of the machine and waited for Maya to choose the first song to dance too.

"Something lively Maya please", she said with a smile.

With a grin on her lips, she hits the old jukebox with her hip, it comes alive, with a quick flick of her fingers she makes the first song. It was a old song but a good one for the start of this night. Taking a another shot letting it go down just a smooth before getting that cheesy grin on her face. Okay my love, lets move our hips, other body parts if one wants to. Doing a her playful wink [member="Asaak Tey"][member="Coci Sinopi"] [member="Vexander Graves"] [member="Hawk Solo"][member="Iella E'ron"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=RDeGLdbpmXrbQ&v=eGLdbpmXrbQ

[member="Maya Whitelight"][member="Coci Sinopi"][member="Asaak Tey"][member="Iella E'ron"][member="Vexander Graves"]

He nods his head. "That is a great song." He leaps over the bar to join Maya and anyone else that was on the dance floor.

He moves on the floor like he belonged there.

| [member="Hawk Solo"] | [member="Maya Whitelight"] | [member="Coci Sinopi"] | [member="Asaak Tey"] | [member="Iella E'ron"] |

Vexander looked at the apprentices and other members of the Order dancing... and inmediately thought about what the Masters of the Republic Order would think about this...

Most likely, they would be frowning upon such display... and at the moment the Silver Master was also frowning... but at the thought of being dragged to make a fool of himself.

A small grin showed up in his face just a split second before disappearning in the shot of corellian Ale he had. The liquid poured in his mouth and his throat with the same sensation as before... but this time he just placed the shot in the table with an audible sound.

"I haven't had a blast like this in... ages..." said softly mostly to himself due to the loud music that was now part of the enviroment.

Coci placed her glass down again and moved to the dance floor area. She began to sway her body to the music, not her taste of music but it was lively enough to enjoy the night. She began to loose control in the movement and enjoy herself. Her hips swaying and feet moving in a graceful way, Coci can dance.

She opened her closed eyes and her gaze fell on Vexander once more, he had just taken another shot and she smiled. She danced over to him and took his hand and beckoned him to dance.

"Come dance with me", she said softly with a playful smile.

[member="Vexander Graves"]

It didn't take long for Asaak to let loose when the music started, closing her eyes and letting her montrals guide her as to where everyone else was. It was strange to feel so free - it had been a long, long time since she'd considered all the possibilities open to her, afforded to her by her gift, but within the Silver Jedi she'd found her home.

She snapped her eyes open again and danced around Maya, her arms up and out as she spun around her friend, a light, happy laugh escaping her easily.

[member="Maya Whitelight"]

Ilanthria strode into the bar. Many turned to stare in awe at the glowing Diathim, appearing to each of them in different but beautiful forms. She had been drawn to the bar because of the life thrumming through it. She smiled softly at the people who looked at her. She found a comfortable circle booth toward the back, and sat down.

Her eyes widening with seeing the one jump over to join her[member="Hawk Solo"] giving him a playful link, as she moved around with the moves of the beats. Letting her hair down shaking it out as the song ended, the next song would begin. Even so letting her own personality of the ball of fun she could be in this kind of place. Lets do a shaking your booty now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEe_eraFWWs

Hasjo marched along the rampart into the bowels of the vessel. The slapping of leather against metal was accompanied by a loud thud as he hulked into the room. Nautolans were naturally strong creatures, requiring to be so due to their amphibious nature. The addition of military training and the constant honing of his skills had only made him larger and of greater strength. Draped over his shoulders was a silver cloak. He wore a light grey tunic and dark grey trousers. His leather boots were dyed a thick black. He was a formal sight to behold.

He eyed those dancing with unblinking eyes, his face emotionless. He found himself in a uniquely strange environment. Never would he have participated in such events at Jedi Temple on Coruscant, nor would any of the other Jedi but a select few. He had come along due to invitation, then again, everyone was invited. He moved across the floor, gently easing past those that danced before retreating to a stool. He felt out of his comfort zone. He neither drank, preferring to have a constant, sharp mind. Nor did he dance, it just wasn't in his nature. He sat and watched with curiosity.

His eyes remarked upon Esiri cooly from behind his faceplate. He hadn't spoken to anyone at the party yet, but had recognised those he knew and those he were friends with. But he did not recognise [member="Esiri Kepporra"]. As the woman eased her way to the bar, Hasjo positioned himself in the stool to face her. The chair creaked loudly under the weight of his Mobile Life Support System. And even at a party, the metalloid Nautolan was a walking armoury. The Exotic Weapons Master had a variety of rare, uncommon and exotic weapons at his waist, including a holstered military-standard AB-1 Marshal heavy blaster pistol. Though if one knew him, or had seen him regularly, one would know he was a Sith-Hunter, and the Jedi General of the Sixth Battalion. Rarely was he seen without his weapons. He offered her his forearm, a tradition of the Nautolans was to shake forearms, the shaking of hands was for enemies. With his forearm offered, he spoke to her with a synthesised voice, "I am Hasjo Hallu. I do not recognise you. What is your name, human female?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom