Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcoming party. (Open)

Hawk had thought long and hard about his choice in leaving the Jedi Order. It didn't feel right to be there any more without his Master Iella. So he followed her into the Order of Silver Jedi.

Now that he was here. He was ready to meet the new members. He decided to break the ice by throwing a party in the pub.

He grabs an beer and sits at the table waiting for the others to arrive.

[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Now why am I not surprised to see you here", she said with a smile as she walked into the ships bar. "It has been a long week Hawk .. I need an Ale". and this was true, her back ached, her head swam with fatigue and well, this would do the trick. Sometimes the Force is not enough.

"And we need a bar keep! .. ", she winked.

[member="Iella E'ron"]

"Remember when we first met I told you i didn't want to be monk. I can't believe the Order change so much. Anyways..that over with it."

Using the force, he gets an ale for Iella. "Bar keep Jedi..interesting idea. How much does it pay?" He says joking with her.

A party? Like one of those some cadets and officers used to throw in bars to relax and share with their comrades? Definetely a place for the young Jedi.

His quiet nature was always present in all meetings, but he couldn't just overlook the option and in fact, he liked to drink and the enviroment. The conversations were interesting and some scenes were fun.

Entering the bar, he inmediately noticed Master E'ron and a young man he has seen before in the place where they were constructing and settling what would be the Silver Temple.

As a sign of politeness, he decided to meet with them and greet them "Well hello there..." said the young man with a small grin and his neutral voice.

"We shall pay you in love, guidance and hard work", she joked back knowing full well his ideas of that, "You are hired!".

She lifted the Ale to her mouth and was about to take a long cool drink when Vexander arrived. "Hello there", she repled back, "It is great to see you again Vexander", she said with a nod. She remember the day she first met Vexander in the gardens at the Jedi Temple, a first meeting that turned into a lesson, as these things do with Jedi.

"How is recruitment going with the Rangers?", she did not wish to talk shop too much. But she was keen to know this.

[member="Vexander Graves"] [member="Hawk Solo"]

[member="Vexander Graves"][member="Iella E'ron"]

"Awesome. I'll take the job. Now to find someone to give me some love." He says with twinkle in his eyes showing his amusement.

He turns slightly in chair when he hears Vexander saying hello. "Hi. Pull up a chair. I'm Hawk by the way." He says reintroducing himself to Vexander. The first time, they met it was so busy with everyone running around. It was hard to remember everyone name.

Vexander nodded at the comment warm greeting his now colleague and sister did. She was one of the teachers that instructed him in a couple of things... it was kind of funny to see the time pass by to the point where they were today.

Taking a chair and actually sitting down like Hawk recommended to do, he proceeded to extend his hand and offer a handshake to the man... not an usual way for a Jedi Master to reintroduce himself, but Vex was not an usual Jedi anyway, in fact; he was a peculiar Silver Jedi as well.

"Pleased to meet you once again..." said with a straightforward voice, something usual in him. Turning slightly to the waiter and raising his hand, the young man decided that he needed a corellian ale, among the finests ales in the galaxy without a doubt, but while he waited for the man that would take his order, he answered at the Jedi Master "...well, we are working on it. Many are interested but we need to carry on with the construction efforts in order to provide training and for them to start getting involved in the security deals and defense around the Temple's foundations. It might take time but we are moving forward..."

[member="Hawk Solo"] [member="Iella E'ron"]

[member="Vexander Graves"] [member="Hawk Solo"]

"That is great to hear Vexander", she said with a smile. "Just let me know if you need anything more".

Iella lifted the Ale to her lips and took a long drink of the amber liquid, it tasted so good as it had been some time since she had to chance to partake of the Corellian delight. Being a Council member of the Jedi Order no did not do those things .. certainly not in public, but now here with friends and a more relaxed atmosphere, she 'let her hair down'.

As she removed the glass, the visible sign of relief ran through her body and her shoulders slumped a little as if the weight of the galaxy fell away from her shoulders. It work! Force Bless Corellian Ale!

She started to giggle at her own thoughts and smiled more. "That really is a fine drop". she winked at them both.

"I know Vexander is from Corellia as am I, but Hawk am I right in remembering you are too?, .. if so, then three Corellians in a bar can only spell trouble".

[member="Iella E'ron"] [member="Vexander Graves"]

Hawk laughs. He never seen his Master so relaxed. It was good to see her relax. He finishes his ale. "Yes, I am Corellian. Three Corellian bar drinking ale not so much trouble. Three Corellian doing shots. Now that is trouble!" He says with a wink.

[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Since you are playing bar keep Hawk, line them up!", she said grinning as she took more of the ale. "Lets see who has the best Corellian constitution".

She place a now empty glass on the bar and waited for the trusty bar keep to do his duties. In true Corellian style she added... "Shall we have a wager on this?", she looked to them both.

[member="Iella E'ron"] [member="Vexander Graves"]

Grinning Hawk get a bottle of whiskey and three shot glasses. He pour some whiskey into each glass. This should be fun.

"Yes. Let's." He figures he could drink Iella under the table. She hadn't drank much in years. Vexander was unknown quantity.

Asaak had been exploring when she heard voices from what she thought she'd heard referenced as the Pub. Relaxation seemed a foreign concept to her at that point - between meeting her fellow Silver Jedi and helping with the beginning of the building she was pretty exhausted. Sitting down and just laughing sounded amazing. She wasn't necessarily the best at social interactions as she'd spent too much of her early life on her own but she was honest and kind and she hoped that was what counted.

She slipped in to the Pub to find three of her fellow Jedi, two of whom she'd met and a third she had only seen and never spoken with. She offered a smile to [member="Iella E'ron"] and [member="Vexander Graves"] whom she'd become acquainted with earlier in the week. There had not been the kind of time to get to know them more as they had all been working, but she hoped to change that. "Masters - it's good to see you again," she said before shifting her eyes to the man she didn't know. "Hello, I'm Padawan Asaak Tey. I don't think we've met yet."

She looked to the shots he'd poured, three perfectly lined glasses amber in the gentle lighting. "Think I could get one too?" She was certainly no match for a Corellian, but it wouldn't be a party if she didn't join in too!

[member="Hawk Solo"]

Coming flowing into the place this after all off hours for the order, time to let hair down, to make it a more social, which was like by her. It only to a few moments to make order of hardest Purple spit fire water. After which the barkeeper set in on fire. Stepping up to the rest with one hip on her hip, as she started her playfulness. Greetings, I hope not to late, I kind had to..feed some very precious cargo of mine.

Iella pick up the shot glass and was about to start the first round, when more and more members of the Silver Jedi entered the bar ship. She replace the glass only to greet them all with a warm smile and an invitation to join them all at the bar.

"Greetings everyone, nice to see you all here", she said to them collectively. "After our first few weeks, and hard work it is time to relax and get to know one another more", a bonding session over booze is always an interest way to get to know people. With that said, Iella picked up the shot glass once more.

"This better be good proof Corellian whiskey Hawk", she said just before downing the shot. Her face screwed up as the hot liquid slid down her throat. "Yeap it is", she said with a hard voice.

[member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Asaak Tey"] [member="Hawk Solo"] [member="Vexander Graves"]

And so, the fourth Corellian entered the bar. Dressed in her black body suit, Coci walked inside she stopped to look at the people that had gathered with no sign of emotion on her face. Be more visible huh? she remembered something someone had said. And well, they all deserved this, a time for celebration and relaxation, as work progressed within the Order they would soon be all back to work, but not today.

She walked over to the bar, "Good evening", she said in a low voice.

Some had described Coci as a bit of a mystery, and so she was, coupled with a complex nature some by nature and some design. To most sentient beings she is cold and blunt and bordering on paranoid, especially around people she does not know, but the truth is different. To those that see the real Coci, she is more. Loyal as most Corellians are, but warm, caring and loving. But there is only one person in the galaxy that knows of this side of her.

Her black eyes fell on the man behind the bar, as he lined up a round of shots. When she finally got his attention, she requested a Corellian wine, red and dry. She turned her head, her lips turning up into a slight smile as she looked upon Vexander's face, his amazing blue eyes sparkling, which sent a warmth through her body and ignited her soul, something that only he can do.

[member="Iella E'ron"] [member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Asaak Tey"] [member="Hawk Solo"] [member="Vexander Graves"]

[member="Iella E'ron"][member="Coci Sinopi"][member="Maya Whitelight"][member="Asaak Tey"][member="Vexander Graves"]

Everyone was starting to ply in. Hawk pour whiskey shots for everyone as he greets them. "There is plenty for everyone. Drink up." He down his own shot. "Ooooo that was smooth." It was good Corellian whiskey. This was going to be fun night.

"I hope you have insurance Iella." He says playfully.

More of her fellow Jedi poured in behind her and she gave Maya a smile when she sighted her. Although their numbers were few, the Togruta had a feeling she would have fallen in with the Zeltron anyway. They both seemed to have an excited, eager outlook on life despite their different starts in life. And they had both found themselves here hadn't they? "Hey Maya - glad you could join us."

Asaak lifted her shot in thanks before downing it, the liquid like fire down her throat. She let out a short cough followed by a little squeak of surprise. It wasn't her first time drinking alcohol, but it was certainly her first time drinking anything so strong and she made a mental note to take it slow. She was definitely not anywhere near as tolerant as her companions, looking around at all of them and grinning when she overheard Hawk's joke at his Master. "I hope so too - I feel pretty outmatched in this department!"

[member="Iella E'ron"] [member="Coci Sinopi"] [member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Hawk Solo"] [member="Vexander Graves"]

Taking the shot in hand, putting it up to her mouth already telling this was going to be a good one just with the smell upon it. Raising her glass, also putting a dancing in her eyes, this was more like it then being so stiff. They had came a long ways from the beginning. Letting it trickle down her throat could it be any more relaxing.

Asaak, I think this is going to be fun for all, winking at the fact even before they start knowing having most of these light weights bet, it wasn't like going to try to get herself drink, knowing just how much it even took for her to get a bit tipsy said something for her race. Looking at the rest as she enjoy the listening always listen, but not with out the flirty of her personality coming to the front.

[member="Asaak Tey"][member="Hawk Solo"][member="Coci Sinopi"][member="Iella E'ron"][member="Vexander Graves"]

Asaak TeyHawk SoloCoci SinopiIella E'ronVexander Grave

"Don't worry about it. Just have fun." He says while pouring shots for people who wanted them. "I don't think we met. I'm Hawk." He says to Assak and Maya. He planned to keep an eye out for the light weight. He didn't want anyone to get sick or pass out. Well except for Iella.

The place was getting crowded, it was a nice thought to see the amount of Force Sensitive beings eager and interested in joining the Silver Jedi and focusing more in their training rather than politics.

He didn't overlook at all the black haired lady that entered and in fact he glanced at her for a moment while the whiskey shots were brought at them... Corellian whiskey...

Vexander's face showed a small grin as he took the shoot all the way to his throat. The warm liquid filled his chest and could be flet as it ran all the way to his stomach... a sensation that he could recognize everywhere and that only the Corellian ales created in him.

"The finest of the finest..." taking the glass and breaking it to the ground, he proceeded to raise his voice a bit "...another!" it was not normal for him to behave in that way... but Corellian Ale cherished his heart and filled him with joy without even being drunk.

@Iella E'ron @Maya Whitelight @Asaak Tey @Hawk Solo @Coci Sinopi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom