Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcomes / Introductions

Hey guys, welcome to the Hutt Cartel!

I know a lot of things say place holder but I am steadily working on all of it with help from the uh... team, as it were. Feel free to slide into discord as we get things trucking. As far as threads go, it was suggested to do a little meet up IC! So that may get launched here pretty soon.

Hello Hello. Long may this one prosper without a merger :D Please. Please. Please. Keep it a criminal faction. It was doing so well last time, and I wish you all the best of luck.

I am in two factions. So obviously I can't commit to much right now, but I can do the occassional piece with you all. I brought a hutt over but chances are he's a droid (about to be killed) I don't have many surviving former Hutt Cartel left, Tadi is though, Sere is, and Mr Black is about to be written up eventually, if I get around to it. I'll also put the rancor and droid here, because why not.

What up guys.

By virtue of being the only one who cares, I am the de facto Exchange head honcho on the site. Will be looking to align myself with the Cartel once this gets up and running (maybe buy off a kajidic to serve as proxy if Umedara will let me).

Looking forward to see where this goes, and the underworld RP opportunities it may provide.

:D

Awesome, awesome yeah no worries [member="Tadietti Tann"] this is really just a pet project. I want people to have fun and also provide some of that canonical feel of the Hutt Cartel that people may be familiar with from the games and movies! Any contribution or help is welcomed absolute, and yeah [member="The Prince"] we need to get a nice little thread together I think! I have my NPC, Sotta the Hutt that I'll be using for this group.

Kvelduf is a smuggler and merc who operates by being loyal to whoever has him in contracted employment at the time. (Naturally, secrecy is guaranteed when he's no longer under contract. No need to anger potential return employers.) The Hutt Cartel seems a good place to throw him, therefore. Looking forward to seeing this faction pick up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom