Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Brotherhood of the Maw

Seize. Your. Destiny.

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Dark Side
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Welcome!

OOC question: I need this character to start somewhere where he can find a long-forgotten Sith holocron which will begin training him. What I'm not looking for is opposition or roadblocks to getting this character established. Would it be okay to start on Exegol if I promise to serve you in some way down the road? If so, then

Hello dere! Meesa so glad to finally be findin' live people again!

It’s absolutely up to you Har Har D'Saylyr Har Har D'Saylyr what you wish to do. We will certainly not hamper your narrative or beginning for your character.

If you were trying to tie it in with BotM and if you had a means to get to Exegol, like a Sith Wayfinder or something to help navigate the red honeycomb zone then you’d probably be found by New Sith Order once you reached Exegol. Yeah I’d say we’d have plenty of artifacts to help you begin your journey and mentors as well if you wish.

Let me know how you want to proceed in whatever way works best for your story and your character and we will make it happen!

In Writing, There is Passion
I am a Dathomirian Nightsister who seeks rebirth. I learned in my encounter with a Sith Lord, Lord Saavage (NPC), that magick is no match for the power of the dark side.

I seek a guide, a Master to teach me the ways of the Darkness. In return I offer to help in The Great Rebirth of the Galaxy.

Edit: I retired the Nightsister, and have new form to serve The Maw.

Last edited:

Cade "Deathstroke." Renth

C
Hi Looking for a home for a character I'm working, a genetically modified human Mandalorian merc/ assassin. Kicked out of the enclave for his bloody, and what was termed dishonable tactics, the Mawdalorains seem like a good fit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom