Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the order.

Terra walked to the door of the jedi temple as slowly as she could. She was lying if she said she wasn't scared or worried. This choice she made was going to change her life in ways she couldn't guess. The girl tried to keep her eyes down at where she was going but she couldn't help but look around. It was a grand sight. Living here for a while wouldn't be boring at lest.

Tallia roamed the halls of the Jedi Temple in the late Coruscant morning. She had already sparred in the training hall, read a chapter of a new novel on her datapad, meditated for a while in the temple gardens, and was walking across the courtyard to the Archives to return a data cache she had borrowed a week earlier and forgot to return.

Cutting through the courtyard made the distance ever so slightly shorter, and it was a nice day to go for a walk. The sun was rising swiftly towards noon, and a gentle breeze rushed cool air across her face and blew her loose, shoulder length hair back behind her. She greeted fellow Jedi as she passed with a friendly "Good morning." until she came across a new presence that was young in the force. When she walked by she stopped and greeted the human female with the same cheery "Good morning." that she had given to the other beings, but added. "Can I help you with anything?"

[member="Terra Ouron"]

A rare sight had scared the pants out of several Jedi this morning, and had caused quite a bit of gossip. Josh DragonsFlame had stormed the Temple, looking, for the first time, pissed off. Things had been unsettling as DragonsFlame had made his way in.

The cameras had captured the following this morning:

It had only been a few weeks ago that chaos had hit the Temple, and Grandmaster DragonsFlame had been ousted from his position by a pack of like-minded miscreants. Seeing the direction the Order was heading in with it's Jedi's general population, the now Master DragonsFlame had pledged to travel the galaxy, doing what the Jedi SHOULD be doing instead of just hunting down darksiders like the dickens and ignoring the rest of their jobs.

Slave ring demolishing, crime ring disbanding, stopping the operations of Sith wrecking havoc on worlds around the galaxy, protecting innocents, the people that the Jedi had sworn to protect... Josh DragonsFlame had done it all since taking his "vacation" and wasn't planning on stopping anytime soon.

Cripes, it was good to be a superhero for once.

Alas... Josh tried to keep in the loop about the Jedi best he could. The news hadn't been good. Jedi leaving by the dickens... Council members dropping like flies... After the recent resignation of Rianna Organa, DragonsFlame finally had enough.

The doors of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant would fly open. Muffled gasps and dropped papers and droid parts would be heard across the room as the former Grandmaster, and current Warriormaster Josh DragonsFlame would storm in, no hood over his face like it'd been during his "time off". But that laid back, witty demeanor wasn't visible whatsoever on his face, because the Warriormaster was all business.

Quite frankly, if you wanted to stretch it... He looked... Well, ehh.... Pissed. It was obvious that something had driven the Warriormaster, who last he stepped foot in this temple had public berated those that had victimized him and the Jedi as a whole, and had publicly educated those around him of the dangers of these Jedi in particular. They were a cancer... And that cancer now, weeks later was taking it's toll on the Order. This... This had brought Master DragonsFlame out of his temporary self-instilled exile.

On his shoulder was his dragon, John. The hatchling had obviously grown since hatching in Josh's Coruscanti abode, and like it's owner looked all business, sitting proudly on the shoulder of the former Grandmaster as it stared a hole through what lay ahead.

He stopped for a moment, shaking hands with those who welcomed him, and to those that gave him dirty looks, they were greeted with almost a death glare, a rare look from DragonsFlame that clearly stated "Do not kark with me right now".

Finally, a protocol droid would approach Master DragonsFlame. "Greetings Master DragonsFlame, what brings you back to the Temple? Are you well?"

In return, the Jedi Master gave a nod. "I'm fine, thank you" he said, his tone almost... Cold. Serious. He looked and felt older by many years, the ordeal had taken a toll on his spirit more then anything.

"Summon the Jedi Council. I want a meeting. Now" he said before making his way to the Council chambers without another word.

That meeting had come and gone. For now, the Warriormaster had been meditating in his personal chambers... Letting the force presences of the others brush against his own as he monitored the going ons within the Temple...

A new one, unfamiliar, brushed against the senses of the former Grandmaster. It piqued his curiosity, causing him to make his way out.

John, his dragon, remained on his shoulder, and it's ears perked up as it looked over at the unfamiliar scent. [member="Terra Ouron"]. It alerted it's master to their presence, and the Jedi Master walked over.

He noticed the newcomer had been greeted by a familiar presence, and his expression changed to a delighted one as he recognized [member="Tallia Farn"]. He smiled brightly as he stopped in front of them. "Greetings, Knight Farn" he said, before turning to the newcomer. Tallia had already asked a question, he would remain silent for now to let them answer... Not wanting to overwhelm them.

Terra was so caught up in her thoughts she almost didn't notice the two until they started talking. "Uh... Well this is my first time here and I have no idea where I'm going or what I'm suposed to do. A man named Vulpesen talked me into joining the jedi here but now that I'm here I don't know what I'm supossed to do now.."
Tallia Farn Joshua DragonsFlame

Walking up the many steps to the Jedi temple, Tugoro could not help but crane his neck to look behind him. Loud, and rather aggressive footsteps had been heard approaching him, though he relaxed when the man stomped past him, heading into the temple. The boy's medium lengthed, spikey brown hair would sway in the wind as he continued forward, finally making it within the temple.

Looking ahead, he would spot the angry man, with a group of two others. Tugging at his padawan robing, the fifteen year old began to feel uncomfortable as the many individuals within the temle walked around in crowds. Now that he was confident in his own basic language skills, he had finally come to the temple without his jedi-tutor who had briefly taught him communication skills. The man who had assisted him was not there now, for he had told Tugoro to seek out a new master. Standing awkwardly amongst the crowds, many would begin to complain as the boy got in their ways. He'd have to make a move sooner or later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom