Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome To The Machine [PvE] OOC

Zircon

Clear or Clouded Our True Colors Always Show
As a heads up this event is being co-DMed by Onyx and me, so please keep that in mind as the thread progresses. We are experimenting a bit with the design of it as well so any feedback on your experience would be highly welcomed! Do keep it constructive though regardless of if it is good or bad. Saying "it's great!" is as hard to work with as "this is terrible!" after all.

Zircon

[member="HK-36"]

You need to change your opening post. Everyone is starting off at the maintenance entrance. If we did not make that clear enough I apologize but if you do not change it then you will not be able to be involved with the events that will follow.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Zircon"],

Yeah I wrote my post at the time when you were editing yours in but I already asked Onyx about it and I'm already editing the fast forward to when he's in the tunnels after the prelude

Zircon

[member="HK-36"]

Excellent! There is a lot to come and I don't want to take too much time getting into for yall's sake.

I was not included in the opening post tags and just wanted to get a little clarification before posting. Was not sure if that was just a mistake or if there are also others that are perhaps going to be starting elsewhere.

[member="Zircon"]

Zircon

[member="Kor Vexen"]

Everyone starts at the maintenance entrance unless they are Incursion/Contingency players. Just follow along with what my post says and that will tell you what you need to know for now!

Zircon

I did not offer up enough clarity in my post so I have added the following paragraph to my post:

Stealthed dropships flew to the location mentioned in the mysterious message. Patrols of Incursion ships flew around yet seemed to ignore a particular spot: a maintenance entrance. This odd spot seemed to be overlooked, as such places tended to be, and it matched up with the coordinates discovered on the net. The dropships landed on a small platform just outside of it and let everyone off. After everyone is off they lift back up into the air to retrieve the next round of passengers, but before they could activate their stealth mode, automated defenses took them out with anti-air missiles. Everyone was now stranded on the platform with only the maintenance entrance before them and the abyss beyond the edges.

No one needs to edit their own posts to reflect this it is just for those who have been a little confused. I'm sorry for the issues this has caused!

[member="Zircon"]

Just to double check I understand how this'll work. With Lykos meditating on attempting to gleam the better path between the two doors, I assume that I'd have to wait for you or Onyx to post since you're playing the roles of DM. Do I have that right?

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Vindica"], [member="Astromech DD2-R8"], [member="Jorah"], [member="Muad Dib"]

Alright, because it's starting to get a bit confusing and to help the DMs along, can we get a quick consensus which door people are going through?

Door 1- Left Side

Door 2- Right Side

Zircon

[member="Darth Lykos"]

Honestly I'd just say you sense danger but aside from that its impossible to know. Granted you wouldn't need to be force sensitive to know danger lies ahead given the situation, but yeah, better to keep those kinds of things vague and unclear for the most part.

So that folks know; in light of the site's downtime, Zircon and I will delay our posts until tomorrow to give more people a chance to post. DM posts should hopefully be daily under normal circumstances, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom