Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Welcome to The Family

The Mother of All Psy-Pires
Came to Atrisia in: Castle Morpheus

Wearing: Progenitor's Robes (Armorweave Kimono)

Armed with: Hundred Handed Giant

Obsidian Lightsaber

Objective: BYOO (Induct Laertia Io into House Li-Ves.)

Currently with: Westenra Mina (Melissa, Meleena, and Melinda Configuration), Vera Mina (Command Configuration)

It had all paid off.

To a degree...

Letting her daughter Westenra send a few copies into the GA had paid dividends. Funding the GA Military through her own networks in backdoor channels had made quite a few of them a ton more receptive to Westenra's vast, VAST lobbying for closer ties to the CIS, and those who were not were not about to speak up and possibly lose funding. Money talks.

A lot of people on both sides were about to swim in pools of credits over this treaty. Thousands more than Westenra had wanted this. Thousands more than Nine herself had wanted this. Though Westenra had only put in a few drops in the bucket out of the millions of drops of millions of other people across space who had fought for this, they had been big fat, juicy drops, made of currency and funneling it to the right people.

The CIS and GA were coming together.

Today was even more special because of her guest.

After weeks of frustrating delays, she had finally arranged time to meet Laertia Io. Her last living descendant, and formally induct her into House Li-Ves.

Nine was giddy with nervousness, having practiced human like movements for over an hour.

But she was so nervous. Laertia was technically all that remained of the ancient bloodline. Plus, she was very much loyal to the Jedi, even after the Revelation on Kar Shian.

Laertia needed to know she had actual family, as screwed up as it was. The Force had brought them together, for a reason.

The copies of Westenra that Nine had dispatched to be her only living relative's bodyguards reported troubling things.

Laertia was often crying at night, and sneaking out. It was impossible to follow--her teleporting abilities made her nigh impossible to track on the run. She didn't do this often, but it was enough that it became noticeable.

Laertia was also incredibly close to an android caretaker that had been around long before the Westenra copies. Some sort of advanced prototype with similar capabilities to Nine's own creations (and a whole slew of factory defects Laertia constantly needed to find ways to mitigate). Terrible migraines that could only be mitigate by powerful brain regulators.

The galaxy had left the last of her blood a person holding their sanity together by sheer force of will. While that was most impressive, Nine knew a mind could only bend so much before it broke. It was paramount to preserve her health. Nine's honor demanded it.

The one major roadblock was, it seemed, Laertia's very devotion to the Jedi.

Nine wasn't 'against' them, mind you...but she had been one once. Once was enough. It was ironic really...Laertia's master The Amalgam had been so good at faking Jedi-Dom that her efforts while maintaining her vile deception actually 'had' produced a mostly-functional Jedi...but as with all things corrupted and subverted by The Sith, such achievement came at a terrible cost.

Nine wasn't a fool. She knew how intelligent Laertia was based on the reports her bodyguards gave. She knew Laertia would be uneasy with even a tangential connection to the Sith--she was not blind to the fact it was a Sith, Darth Metus , who ruled The CIS, just one who happened to have shockingly tolerant policies to having Light Adepts in his ranks. Politics made for strange bedfellows. Here they were opposing one Sith, a murderous Beast that consumed torture and murder like it was bread and water, and yet didn't mind aligning with another Sith in the process as long as he wasn't a Genocide-of-the-Jedi-or-Galaxy-in-general sort.

Laertia had to be eased into the idea of being aligned to the CIS in spite of being run by Sith, and helping them quell a powerful Dark Nexus was surely one way to do it.

Vera entered Nine's lavish personal chambers aboard the Morpheus, using her red haired Chiss Form, clad in a long gray kimono with white rose print embroidery with a hood, in deliberate mimicry of Nine's own dark green version with the same rose design.

Vera had never deliberately mimicked Nine before, but it pleased the Raven Haired Vampiress all the same. Her daughter was emulating her now.

"Yes Daughter?" Nine asked, blinking shadow eyes with glints of glowing purple at the center, her hair done up in that weird as hell Gary Oldman style from 90's Dracula from when he's playing host to John Wick as Old Man Gordon.

"The ship is about to arrive in ten minutes..." Vera spoke..."Heavily armed sucker too...never seen anything like it up close..."

"Indirect way of telling us she's not afraid to fight her way out if we don't feel like letting her leave."

"I have observed her. She's like me...when it comes to fighting. Fast and vicious. If it should, for whatever reason come to that, I strongly advise resorting to overwhelming force to stop her. I myself would not like my odds if I had to fight her."

"You're never this humble..." Nine observed, strapping her weapons on.

"I didn't have to worry about not coming back to Karlie Lynn Destat before." Vera replied honestly, even if she showed little emotion over it.

"This is a good sign!" Nine said of her daughter's anxiety encouragingly, gliding over to her and putting a hand on her shoulder.

Vera folded her arms. "Yes...the pieces have all fallen into place, haven't they?"

"There is a reason for everything. The Force led us to this, Daughter..." Nine stated with confidence. "House Li-Ves has weathered the storm. We have our fingers all throughout the CIS. While I suffered grievously at The Amalgam's hands, her torture left me one of the only Knight's Obsidian still alive. Our House wields great riches and immense if silent political power thanks to the efforts of everyone here, but most especially you and Westenra. I love all my daughters, but you and West go beyond my wildest expectations. This is not just my victory. It is yours and Westenra's. First and Foremost."

Vera raised an eyebrow of her sculpted chiss facade.

"When I am gone from this world...you will lead the house, with West as second in command." Nine vowed. "You just have to learn to develop a tad more empathy with Karlie's help then you will be ready..."

Vera looked stunned.

"You really mean it?" Vera asked.

"Your design has evolved..." Nine assured her. "You are not the thoughtless killer you were when you started...you have forced yourself to learn discipline...and you have made your mother very proud for figuring out ways around my programming safeguards..."

Vera went still as her mother hugged her.

"You are my favorite daughter..." Nine said. "I know I shouldn't have favorites as a Mother. But you are my favorite, for you remind me of me when I was just starting out."

Vera, after a moment, slowly, hesitantly returned the hug before they both went to the tram system to reach the Hangar.

Five minutes later...

The Shadow Bride, a heavily armed personal warship designed in the manner of ancient Fury Class Interceptors docked in the ornate hangar of the Morpheus in orbit over Atrisia. Nine and a gaggle of Morpheus Knights awaited as an honor guard as the hatch opened.

Nine knew she was one of them the moment she laid eyes on the sculpted, tombstone skinned beauty stepping onto the hangar floor in a pitch black Kimono. The eyes, the mouth features...Laertia had the same hair color as Nine's mother, had the gray eyes of Nine's father. How far down the line of descent was she?

She was accompanied by all three of the bodyguard Westenra's, each looking different, one taller, one curvier, and one slightly more muscular than the others, but all sharing the traits of golden skin and Blond Hair, and all in armored skintight metallic pink catsuits. Out followed the prototype she had been told of, the Android Moya Virtu . Nine should have expected it...Moya would not leave her on the day she was formally inducted.

Laertia carried herself very stiff and formally but she managed a smile as she stopped before Nine Lives, the Morpheus Knights saluting her with their vibro-ninjato.

"Welcome, Lady Io...I have wanted to meet you for so long..." Nine said to her only biological relative.

Laertia bowed, her Raven hair slicked back, holding back her fascination at seeing some of her facial features in Nine. She had never seen a family similarity in anyone before...

"Helloz, Laydee Li-Ves...I'mmz Io. Laertia Io."

(Clip of Bond Theme Plays)

Nine, due to being mentally unstable, darted her head about in confusion, looking for the source of the quick jingle before focusing on Laertia.

"Have my daughters protected you adequately?" Nine asked of Laertia softly.

"Ohh yesss, verry mucch..." Laertia said with muted enthusiasm.

"You must have so many questions about your lineage. Walk with me. I would tell you these things while showing you around my home. We shall have tea afterward."

She looked at Vera, who gave a slight nod to Laertia and excused herself, heading for the Rogue Shadow-like Saotome Envoy. She had a separate mission...she was heading to Jar'Kai with The Knights Obsidian...

Laertia began to walk with Nine.

"Our families history begins with the gloriously insane Kain Li, who fought in a berzerk fury while completely naked for most of his life..." Nine began as they moved slowly down the passages of the mobile Castle...

"Hee wuzz naykedz?" Laertia asked in amazement.

"Oh yes. Trust me, it only gets crazier from there..." Nine said with a chuckle as she walked with her...

Wearing: Inferno Gown

Armed with Wind and Fire Wheels

Objective: Archeology and private meeting with Laertia

12 hours earlier...

Kashyyyk

Syd had been up an hour before sunrise. She had been using the elderly appearance she preferred for dealing with civilians. It made the locals notice her less. It also often helped her forget she had been Darth Phyre.

She had made a find on Voss. The death mask of a witch. She had made very sure to magically protect herself from whatever trace of its bearer remained. What she had found surprised her...

This particular mask, black and porcelain in nature, bore red sigils indicating it contained the knowledge of Blood Magic. She had carefully avoided linking her mind with it, clad in her bronze gown with long sleeves as she had carefully studied every facet at her table in her quarters in the faint early morning on her Star Courier.

Syd had thought it over very carefully before absorbing its knowledge, or so the hidden witch Personas within had subconsciously assured her. She had at last decided the knowledge was better off with her than someone else. Besides, the more Blood Magic she knew, the more she could counteract it fully. She had some knowledge of it, but it was more a side aspect than a focus.

She grasped the mask, linking her mind with fragment of knowledge within, and drawing it into herself. Her flesh bubbled and shuddered everywhere on her skeleton disgustingly as the mask broke down and crumbled to dust, pigment, facial structure, musculature, and hair shifting to that of an elderly but beautiful woman with golden skin and long, straight blonde hair, and bronze eyes with blood red pupils at the center. Syd's mind was instantly suppressed by the new one controlling her body.

The thing controlling Syd rose from the table, flesh on her face shuddering a bit as she noticed the Illusion of the Zeffo Sorceress, elderly and with dark red hair in a black gown with pale skin, the Yurb Sorceress, as blond as she but with fairer skin and curlier hair in an ocean colored gown staring at her and smiling. The Coruscant Sorceress, in a leather jacket, pants, and boots, much older than the others with tanned skin and long brown hair that shimmered under illusory light was grinning. The Kashyyyk Sorceress, dressed in a long, green silk gown, as young as Syd still looked at times, stared with a reserved air about her. Not frowning, but not smiling, hair as red as Syd's was in the battlefield.

"Welcome to the Coven..." the illusion of the Zeffo Sorceress spoke in a polite manner...

The power of Ashla within blood is mine to command..." the blond creature puppeting Syd's flesh remarked, looking around at Syd's possessions and stopped at a photo of Laertia.

"The Host's feelings for this woman are quite strong..." the new persona remarked. "What are your plans for her?"

"There's been discussion about that..." The illusory Yurb Sorceress admitted. "As the host has gotten to know her, we've started to assess the state of Laertia's mind. Suffice to say...she's a mess."

"I never thought I would encounter someone nearly as epically messed up as Syd but there it stands..." The Zeffo Illusion sighed.

"Where is the decision leaning toward?" The new Persona asked.

"Well obviously we don't want her turning to the Dark Side..." The Kashyyyk Sorceress added, walking about. "She's too valuable to the Light to have her corrupted over a lover.

"Why don't you just collectively influence the host to break it off?" The new Persona asked.

"Yeah, you're definitely fresh out the oven..." the Coruscant Persona interjected. "The Host's feelings are simply too powerful where she is concerned. We would burn ourselves out of existence in the attempt. She has an actual bond to the host now, the poor girl."

The new Persona searched the depth of the suppressed host's feelings and found a burning yet freezing chain to Laertia that was unbreakable to any power they could summon, either personally or collectively.

"I see your point..." the new Persona conceeded. "But why is the link so powerful to begin with?"

"We...aren't certain...there are fogs in the hosts mind that are impassable to us, shielding the answer from our grasp..." The Yurb Sorceress explained with no small amount of trepidation. "But we shall cross that bridge when we reach it...show us your gift, sister."

The new Persona reached for a nearby ritual knife in a desk drawer. The hosts bond with Laertia had made the host aware of how much Laertia mistrusted sorcery, and had started hiding signs of her practice from easy spotting. Laertia for her part, never talked about weapons and never liked being around them when she was with Syd, preventing a repeat of their duel on Kashyyyk, which the host thirsted to experience again.

She cut her palm open, and dark green blood poured out, forming into a sphere that she quickly willed to resemble a sword before willing the construct to burn to ash.

"I am all that remains of a Jedi exiled from Ossus for Witchcraft...I have no intention of meeting my original fate again..." The Sorceress of Ossus asserted quietly as she watched the cut on her hand heal...

(Plasmid Acquisition Theme Plays)

(Syd gained a new "Force Power"!)

Power: SORCERESS OF OSSUS

Allows Syd to channel the Persona of a Witch specializing in Light aligned Hematokinesis and Blood Magic. Weapon constructs of blood do more damage to alchemized materials, at the cost of more intense, near exhausting focus.Drawbacks include increased weaknesses to cold and flame, electricity, and any Force Nexus of Dark Nature, as well as the Persona having a will of its own.

The flesh of the Sorceress shuddered.

"She approaches..." The Ossus Persona said with a frown.

As she looked at the photo of Laertia, she unconsciously bit her lower lip before losing control of the body to Syd, too strong to be suppressed whenever Laertia was near, her flesh wriggling itself back into Syd's red headed Atrisian form, her memory altered to make her think she had been in control the entire time.

Upon feeling Laertia get closer to her ship, Syd hissed in delight, sending a feeling of warmth to the other half of the Force Bond. She opened the hatch and spotted Laertia in a robins egg blue dress that went down to her ankles in a simple weave with short sleeves, her raven hair slicked back, contrasting her tombstone skin and dark gray eyes. She held a black thermos and another small box

"Hi Syd."

"Laertia! Not that I mind, but its awfully early for you. Shouldn't you be asleep?"

"Cuddint sleepz. Badd dreemz." Laertia answered, finding herself enraptured by Syd's beauty. She drew closer to her unconsciously, planting a kiss on the Forcespawn's lips.

"Yoo feltz strannge tuh meez jusst noww...wut happenedz?" Laertia asked.

"I learned a new Force technique is all." Syd smiled. It drooped a little.

"You feel distressed. What's bothering you?" Syd asked, tilting Laertia's scarred face up to her with a simple nudge of her finger on the bottom of Laertia's chin.

"Todayyz I gettz induktiddz intuh Houuse Li-Ves offyshully. Houuse Li-Ves izz CIS."

"Ah. Well, let's go inside where its warm..."

The hatch closed behind Laertia, seperating them from the grasslands the ship parked on.

Once behind closed doors Laertia kissed Syd in a much fiercer manner, let herself be drawn into the red head's arms, their minds kissing also...

"I gotz yurr luv letturr..." Laertia whispered before pressing Syd's lips to hers again.

"I got your drawing of me..." Syd whispered back pointing to the realistic image of Syd on white paper that had been framed and placed on her desk.

The next few moments were just them staring into each other's eyes. Laertia offered up her long box and Syd opened in, removing a gold metallic rose in a micro terrarium. Her fingers glided over the casing in delight before setting it on her desk.

"Its lovely. Thank you." Syd spoke in earnest.

Laertia scratched the back of her head awkwardly as she felt Syd turn back to the heavy subject.

"The CIS is run by a Sith Lord..." Syd whispered in a very worried manner.

"I havv obblygashunnz. I maydez vowwz anndz oathhz."

Syd weighed the risks. The CIS and the Silver Jedi were not at war. The Vice Lord allowed for Light Adepts. But anything to do with the Sith understandably left both in knots.

"Are you having seconds thoughts?" Syd asked.

"No...but I caymez heer tuh tellz yoo I knowwz wut I'mm'z doinz."

"I never doubt that...but treachery is the way of the Sith, and though this royal house of yours may not believe as the Sith do, they still help them. If you have to choose between them and the SJC..."

"Dhen I pyck duh SJC..." Laertia assured her firmly."

Syd seemed content with the answer, because she smiled and gently brushed her fingers against the cheek of Laertia's scarred face.

"I trust you..."

"Thannx..."

Laertia held up the thermos. "Teaa?" Laertia asked.

"Mint?"

"Ov korrse."

Fifteen minutes later...

Laertia and Syd shared a cup of hot mint tea, Syd listening intently as Laertia laid down an interesting stratagem.

"Iffz I'mmz teknikallee gunna bee parrt ov duh CIS, dhen I tink it wudz hellpz iffz yooz esstablysh summ sortz ov kuhvuh eyedenntytee innz kayse I needz a bayleouttz. I knowz yooz cann channge yurr appearrannce, anndz I wuddintz bee expektyng yoo to havv too deepz a kuhvuh, jusst wunn yoo cud exxploitz nowwz annd dhenn."

Syd considered it. "I think I can help you. Magic allows me to do a lot of things. I'd love to show you..."

"I'vv trieddz tuh lerrnz. Itt nevuh worrkz."

"Never?"

"Nevuh."

"Well, not everyone manifests it in the same way. I'm sure with enough time we could find one discipline that would stick...but it wouldn't be the same for your end, would it?" Syd asked.

Laertia blushed a bit. "I guuesss notz..." she chuckled.

Syd took a sip from the thermos cup, then Laertia, who drew closer to be in Syd's arm, wrapping it around her waist.

The Forcespawn's heart pounded as Laertia pressed her lips against Syd's. Syd knew she would refuse Laertia nothing in that moment. Her mind carressed that of her snow skinned lover, mental fingers entwined before Laertia separated in order to head back to her own ship, but not before taking a parting kiss as she left the ship...

Syd went back to the new rose on her desk, feeling a giddiness she had never before experienced...

Wearing: 90 Suit

Armed with: Hurricane Blades (Double Bladed Spinning Lightsaber)

Syd was preparing the planned Trip to Taris with Starlin Rand Starlin Rand . It had been a few weeks in the making and he had advanced so much since that journey to the Colony with the crystal tuning fork. There was a lot they would need for the trip so Syd wasn't taking any chances. She munched on a pizza slice while she flew downward.

Starlin had introduced her to it. It was delicious!

Syd was using her elderly form, a slightly tanned woman who looked to be in her mid sixties with curly black hair and brown eyes. She was much thinner than she normally looked but seemed composed of pure muscle, covered in a skintight gold and blue catsuit that was highly resistant to magic. They had been in the Shadow lands before while on a journey to activate strange Force based weather machines

A troubling discovery had been made in the Shadow Lands. A Jedi Knight had been found slain and the Wookiees had cordoned off the site due to what they called "spatial anomalies".

As Syd was an expert in such matters she had been sent to investigate what was going on as they had already sent two highly qualified Jedi Masters in and they hadn't come back.

Syd landed close to the point where Starlin would hopefully meet her.

As she walked to an ancient stone gate built by the Wookiees that cordoned off the normal forest from the deeper parts, the Sorceress of Zeffo, who hid inside her, sized control, her flesh shuddering and warping horrifically for a few seconds before resetting into that of the Sorceress's, an elderly, red head woman with fair skin.

Being the first Personality absorbed by accident, The Zeffo Sorceress was inordinately stronger than the others, and could stay in control far longer than the rest.

Her flesh shuddered as she approached the gate. This was not good. She sensed an incredibly foul presence beyond.

The presence of the Force instantly got her attention as she got closer and spotted a rocky spike with orange crystal embedded in it.

She immediately plucked one free.

"A Lava Crystal...but so many..." The Sorceress noted. This was not normal. None of it was...

Lava Crystals should only be on volcanically active worlds...

Indeed, even as powerful as she was, she felt her powers increased further still in this area...

She opened the gate and saw the stream of magma bubbling forth.

Without hesitating she walked towards it, holding her hand out, eyes closed, feeling out the channel that it bubbled forth from. Other areas were affected.

The Sorceress pulled out Syd's comlink.

"Starlin..." she said using Syd's voice, Syd's affection for the boy having bled out into her own mind. "If you are having trouble locating me, just track this signal...we have a bit of a problem..."

Starlin was indeed having a hard time finding Syd. The strange volcanic activity in the area was wreaking havoc with most systems, scrambling her tracking signal. Starlin’s comlink picked up a garbled transmission. He could tell it was Syd’s voice, but couldn’t understand what she was saying. Something about tracking, and a “problem”.

No kidding, he thought.

Starlin had been practicing his flying when the signal began to weakly pulse, disrupting his concentration. Funnily enough, despite flight being one of the most obvious wish-fulfillment powers that came to mind, it was not considered a Jedi ability. The most they were expected to be able to do was double-jump and levitate a little. Traveling from one place to another through the air like a holocomic superhero might be seen as suspicious, so to avoid any awkward questions being asked, Starlin only practiced it in remote areas of the forest, away from prying eyes.

He hadn’t mentioned this to Syd, mainly because he didn’t want to worry her. There was nothing to worry about, after all, so long as nobody saw him.

Spotting red hair that stood out like a beacon in the Shadowlands, Starlin drifted down to earth. He frowned. The woman standing before him wasn’t Syd. She had red hair, but that was where the similarities ended. This lady looked like somebody’s eccentric aunt.

But she felt like Syd, if only distantly. Starlin remembered the business at Yurb, with that blonde-haired form his master had taken. The one with the gorgeous dress. Was this something similar?

Uh… hi,” he greeted her, still not sure if he was dealing with Syd in disguise or a complete stranger… or something more nefarious. "What's up with the lava?"

"Hi, Starlin. Glad you could make it..." The Sorceress said warmly, wearing Syd's armor as she went to examine the lava once more. "I see you've been practicing flying. Good for you. Double Jump only gets past so many platforming levels..." she said, deliberately using Syd's sense of humor.

"I'm not certain..." she replied at his question. "But there is a foul presence in these woods. A Jedi Knight was found dead here. I was originally going to investigate that when I discovered this anomaly. See the Lava Crystals growing from these rock spires all around the gate? That's only supposed to happen on volcanically active worlds..." she pointed out, stretching out her hand to manipulate the magma stream, her flesh shuddering everywhere as she did so.

The magma coiled into a sphere of burning material, and the Sorceress whispered a spell that turned the material dark blue, letting it back into the small stream, which also turned the stream blue.

"It will still burn most soft tissue completely, but it will at least temporarily be incapable of burning the landscape...the last thing The Wookiees need is a fire in a forest where the trees are skyscraper sized..." The Sorceress explained. "Speaking of which, welcome to your first Magma-Kinesis lesson! We're going to investigate where that dead Jedi was found first and see if it has any connection to the lava, find out where this Dark Side presence I'm sensing is coming from, and try and reverse the damage being caused by the Lava along the way.

To Demonstrate her power, one arguably as formidable as that of Pyrokinesis itself, The Sorceress formed a sword from the Magma, holding and grasping it without effort.

"Controlling Magma is a very special form of Telekinesis that requires immense discipline. It's related to geo kinetic disciplines but far more specialized, as the material must remain molten while being worked. It can be used to obstruct, form deadly projectiles, or bubble underneath others for a surprise attack. Waves of it can even be used to gradually break down much denser materials or form weapons. But it's normal, proper use is to safely divert the deadly material away from inhabited areas, form islands for others to inhabit, or directing it to power machinery via geothermal energy. It's best uses are in the service of others, not the harming of enemies, as with so many gifts of the Force."

The Sorceress quickly formed a sword into a shield of burning magma, before releasing it back to the stream.

"One can definitely avert a few tragedies..." The Sorceress said, turning back to Starlin.

"Try and form something simple from the magma. Remember your Geokinesis lessons, they'll help. You don't want to go all in on the first go or you risk getting your faced burned off." she advised helpfully. "And I'm very impressed by the way, at how smooth your flight is getting..."

Starlin Rand Starlin Rand

Starlin looked around at the crystals and the lava, his mouth hanging open. He’d seen a lot of weird chit, especially while spending time with Syd, but none of it so far had involved magma.

Magma-Kinesis?...” he echoed, watching in wide-eyed, dumbstruck awe as she manipulated the lava as she saw fit. “Yoooo, what the—?!

He shut up once the lesson began, very concerned about not getting his face burned off. “Thanks,” he replied to her compliment of his flying skills. He stared at the blue lava and gulped.

Okay, geokinesis… it’s just like geokinesis…” he muttered, cautiously outstretching his hand. After a few minutes of concentration, the lava began to bubble faintly. “Holy chit, what the feth…” he gasped as a molten sphere slowly rose up and out of the magma stream—

AH! FETH!” he yelped as the ball of lava got just a little too close to his fingertips, enough that he could feel the heat. He jerked his hand away, and the lava sphere fell back into the stream with a faint hiss of escaping air. Clearly he would have to get over his natural terror of anything volcanic, but he had managed to successfully manipulate the lava a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom