Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to My World, Jedi

FORESTED AREA

For Circe, there was very little she could not do when in the forest. Here she was in her element, practically merged in the environment. Ever since receiving her new body from Velok, she had quite the regard for the natural world, crediting her ethereal beauty to her body being made entirely of plant material. And right now, if there was one thing she knew, it was that someone was invading her privacy.

Someone powerful and Light-Sided.

"Great... Right when I try to get some peace and relaxation, a Jedi Master of some sort shows up to ruin my day,"

@[member="Jaxton Ravos"]

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
As a member of the Silent Conclave, Jaxton Ravos hadn't really been around adventuring, stopping bad guys, and messing around like he used to, which in honesty he was fine with. However, recently he had decided to do a bit of exploring, try to discover some of the origins of the Jedi and other Force Cultures, especially stuff from before the Gulag Plague. Thus he brought himself to the Forest Moon of Yavin IV, to one of the few temples that remained and wasn't a pile of rubble. He could sense that their used to be a great darkness here, but that it had been dispelled, and the stains of the darkside, while present, were faint.

But the strange temple was not the only darkness he could feel on the ancient secret-filled moon. There was a presence nearby, a servant of the Darkside. Much like the original creators of this temple he suspected. So, he opened his senses, kept his lightsaber close and waited. Unlike in his earlier days he wasn't drooling to go for a fight, but he'd be ready for one if it came.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Intentional and silent in her stepping through the forest, she noticed that the Light Side aura had grown more powerful. Maneuvering behind the apparent Jedi Master, she raised an eyebrow at him, a vine slowly growing from a nearby bush towards him, tapping him gently on the shoulder.

"So... What are you doing here in my forest?"

The vine grew stoic as Circe focused, the White Current surrounding her as she vanished from the Force range of @[member="Jaxton Ravos"]. Well... unless he was familiar with White Current immersion and how to see through it. That would put a mark in her day.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Though the plant's steps were quiet, her approach deliberate, Jaxton could feel the presence of the darkside growing closer as the woman approached. He turned to see the red-haired, green skinned woman approach, before he was tapped on the shoulder by a a vine. Seemed the woman had the ability to mess with plant life, similar to his old apprentice Ellifain Verrona. Something he'd have to be wary of if this escalated.

"What are you doing here in my forest?" She asked, and Jaxton laughed. She obviously wasn't a mandalorian, and it seemed these darksiders always had an inflated view of self-worth. Then, the woman did something unexpected. She just disappeared. Jaxton had seen this before, and been taught a little of it by Ember Rekali when he went to chase after a renegade Jedi.

Thus Jaxton focused in the Force, and immersed himself in the White Current. It wasn't enough for a proper cloak, hiding his force signature, or even making any real illusions, but it was just enough for him to see whatever tricks the woman was going to try to pull.

"You must be @[member="Circe Savan"]. I've heard of you. I'd like you to leave, this isn't your home, as much as you claim it to be."

"It's a reference to my... current situation, to say the least. Death, resurrection, becoming a plant, long story." She placed her hands on her hips. "Yavin 4's hope to the tombs of Exar Kun and Naga Sadow. I simply want to defile their graves and strip the ceremonial wear from their cadavers. Is that too much to ask before I go?"

The forest around them seemed to grow denser, the plants forming a thick barricade around the small clearing the two were in. Circe softly smiled at the Zeltron, knowing that neither of them would be utilizing their pheromones to persuade the other to leave. She had her pair of lightsabers, but did she really want to spend time using them?

"Leave me be, and I will have no reason to engage you. You're quite handsome, and I'm not the type to mar a Jedi when I first meet them."

@[member="Jaxton Ravos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom