Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to Chaos! Podcast discussion

JanesBatter

Zenith of Bakers
Welcome to Chaos!
What's this about?
Hello! This thread is honestly supposed to be for me and a few other people who want to discuss and help along a project which includes a podcast of Chaos events. This will not of course be without asking permission of each and every writer who we will want to include into the script, which one or two or us may read or simply post.
Oh, that's cool...
But wait! There's more! Many artists of both music, writing, and drawing are quite talented here on Chaos, or perhaps are looking for a place to advertise their skills. Well, lookie here! A perfect opportunity to share your works with the small group of people that will listen to the podcast! Isn't that amazing?​
How often will this happen?
Depending on how many major events take place in Star Wars Role-Play: Chaos, and how many people we can get together to allow us to summarize their stories, it could be anywhere between every few days, to every month. We encourage you to contact us so it may be sooner than later.​
We?
The people who work on this project with me, of course!​
I want to join!
There is so much you could do to contribute to this little thing we have going on here. Writers, artists, musicians, even editors and milky butter voices to fuel one of the most important appearances of the show. If you want to join, please comment below or send me (JanesBatter) a private message.
I'm still coming up with a good name for this, so please do excuse any likeness, uncreativity, or wash-up old ideas. It's all a work in progress until we get our first few pods in the air one way or another.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom