Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome Samka Derith as the newest CJ!

We recently bid farewell to [member="Tirdarius"] as he took his leave of Codex to focus more on building his faction over at TSA. All of us in the Codex would like to thank you for your time and efforts and we wish you well on your journey to conquering the stars in your Sithy glory. :)

To take his place we welcome [member="Samka Derith"] with a shiny new gold title bar! She'll be learning the ropes for the next two weeks so be sure to put her through the ringer treat her nicely and go easy on her.

also...

Hyperlane location template is coming...

Enjoy the ride, [member="Samka Derith"]. The CJs are a good bunch, and hopefully you'll enjoy your time with the Codex as much as I did.

Thanks for the opportunity, btw, [member="Mahet"] . I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I'm sorry I couldn't stay longer, but I'm glad to have had the chance :)

Valiens Nantaris said:
Welcome [member="Samka Derith"]! I will be sure to direct one my species subs at you....
Insta-denied. Your tyranny ends today.

But really thanks everyone! [member="Tirdarius"] has sure left some big shoes to fill and seeing him with that blue character tag just doesn't look right.

Over the next few weeks I hope to get settled into the role and I'll be doing my best to help the Codex run quickly and efficiently to earn my new banana colouring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom