Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Welcome Home

Kahlil_Div2.png

"I will always protect my siblings." Aris nodded in confirmation as he handed Vera her drink. And started to sip his own more freely. He mostly just stared at Cora, clearly unsure on what exactly to say next. He could tell something more was going on, but what could he really say? He hummed for a second, then smiled.

"You included, of course."

"So long as we're only cuddling I don't mind. I think you've scarred her enough." Once again, Kahlil just grinned wide as he teased her. Yes, he was going to tease her about that, and no, nothing in this galaxy could stop him. He did at least plop down on the couch to relax with her some.

"She'll be fine, though. When she's not, there's plenty of people who can and will help her, us included. She's not alone. But there's only so much we can do. Most of this is going to be up to her to choose on what happens next. We just need to make sure she knows the options, mm?"

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom