Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome Ashin Varanin as our newest Role-play Judge!

I've known Ashin on a more professional level for quite some time, as we've traveled the same role-play circles these past few years. Welcome, @[member="Ashin Varanin"], as one of our newest Role-play Judges! If you see him around the board, give him a pat on the back - as he'll be working for you guys, now.

I'd also like to take the time to remind everyone that End of the Month Faction Check-Ins and our Monthly Capping Ceremony (where SWRP Staff promotes two outstanding Force Users to the next rank) will be starting soon. We're also keeping an eye out for the next potential Roleplay Judge, as there's still one spot open. Those of you who have sent me your PM stating you're interested, thank you! You are still being considered.

Lord Ghoul

L
Great decision, good call. Congrats, Ashin.
CONGARATS.gif

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
So THIS is why my computer wouldn't turn on just now - it was afraid of this much awesome. Thanks guys. :D I'll tell you right now, I am, and always have been, a huge advocate for impartiality. I've always recused myself from anything where it might look like my own interests are at stake (except when it comes to slapping down my friends. Bad, bad friends.)

I'll do my best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom