Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weekend Treasure Hunt 31: Sparks at Midnight [OPEN]

Insilico motions over to the alley where he had stashed his unconscious, poor victim

"This way. He's still passed out"

Insilico enters the alley as [member="Deadeye"] and [member="Candez Stoon"] follow him. He bends down to drag the body "We should get a hotel room or something. Somewhere I can do my 'work' without people seeing"

Candez Stoon followed along, his Kel Dor crew member following along behind. He followed behind [member="Insilico"] and [member="Deadeye"] closely, and there he saw their target. "Out like a broken light..." He heard a grumble from the Kel Dor at the rather bad analogy, and he glared back from behind his red-tinted goggles. "Yeah, let's find a place" he said as he turned back to the others.

The morning light sifted through the shades of the windows. The room was small, dirty as hell, but cheap and in a bad part of town where no one would question what was happening, too much.

Insilico had set up in the bathroom. The door closed, his main body lifelessly leaning against the wall, yet staring at the poor soul who laid in his own blood in the bathtub. All night Insilico had worked. Drenched in the blood of his victim, he couldn't remember if he actually had gotten an answer from him. It had just been too fun for him. He lifted slowly up from the newly expired body, his light redder than ever and sighed in pleasure as he said "I LOVE my job" he shook up and down satisfactorily looking down at the mangled pile below him. He flew towards the door and it opened.

He entered the main room an announced to [member="Candez Stoon"] and [member="Deadeye"], while dripping in blood "My dear fellows! I have found the location of the auctioneer!"

Insilico flies past them and plops his little round body down on the bed "And he will know exactly where this interdiction field thingy is"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom