Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Wish You A Merry Life Day [The Je'daii Order and Friends]

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
Ar'ekk saw the face of 'betrayal' right in her eyes.

Before he could think of anything, Jyn had opened her arms like if he was offering the warmest of hugs to cope with the cold but instead was met with a cold snowball that struck him straight into his face. Retaliation for covering their little fat monkey in cold snow, Ar'ekk was met with the ultimate of strikes that a game like this had seen.

Funnily enough, he sat in his chair with an alcoholic beverage in hand and a face full of snow. You could laugh for days at the way he looked when sat there all alone, expecting nothing at all.

"I... was not expecting this." He muttered under his cold breath, mouth shivering.

Reaching through the Force and channeling his inner child, Ar'ekk focused on lifting up a considerable amount of snow nearby that would give him the upper hand in this battle. Succesful enough that the snow hovered over Jyn and Kipo's head, he held it for a moment thinking if it was worth the try.

But then...

The trap was sprung.

[member="Lothar Lundgren"] | [member="Jyn Sol"] | [member="Asha Hex"]

First [member='Arekk'] dropped out, heading back to one of the benches, and was swiftly accompanied by Jyn who caught him off guard last minute by one last snowball. She overheard something about the monkey, leaving her curious over what had caused the mini spat, but instead of listening in on the duo she turned her attention back to Lothar.

Her last few snowballs, it seemed, had hit their mark.

She watched as he dropped his arsenal and feigned his defeat. It seemed as though everyone was done, and she couldn't blame them. A chill had set over her, and her already pale face had worsened, her nose and ears brightening red with the cold.

As he approached, Asha stepped closer and extended her hand out to his. After they shook hands, she lowered her body into a light bow of greeting and smiled.

"Greetings, Lothar, I'm Asha... Nicely fought. Shall we find something hot to drink?"

She knew that there was hot chocolate on offer, even though she loved her tea Asha could not deny the fact that she was excited to have some cocoa.

[member="Lothar Lundgren"]

Jyn was quick to move away from the threat.

Unlike [member='Arekk'], Jyn was well in tune with the intentions of other individuals. She had sensed the moment that he utilized the Force to pull more snow from the ground, as well as the exact moment he chose to spring the trap. His emotions made light work of such.

"When Kipo stops coming to you, remember this moment as why," she told him with a soft shake of her head, "Poor baby is freezing and you're wanting to add to that?"

After a few moments of looking at him with a particularly stern expression the young woman stepped forward and settled on the bench beside him, her head shifted to lean against his shoulder.

"We should quit while we're still friends," she said, with a coy grin. Friends? It was far beyond that point, and they both knew it.

[member='Lothar Lundgren']

The prospect of a warm drink seemed enticing to Lothar. A cold atmosphere and a warm drink, it was almost as if the Valkryi was back home. And with talks of a Je'daii location being constructed on Midvinter, it seemed to Lothar he could return home even earlier than he had originally expected. The vision of seeing his mother's smiling face as she pulled him into an embrace warmed the Journeyer more than any drink could.

Nonetheless, some cocoa would be nice. So Lothar swept an arm dramatically in the direction of the drink, saying, "After you, Miss Asha."

Should Asha head for the hot chocolate, Lothar would be close behind.

[member="Jyn Sol"] | [member="Asha Hex"] | [member="Arekk"]

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
Ar'ekk quickly realized that continuing to send a barrage of snow Jyn and Kipo's way was a bad idea which is why he dropped what he was doing in an instant, reluctantly leaning against the bench he sat on. Glacing towards the girl and the little monkey who continued to shiver from the cold, the young Jedi pouted.

"I don't know why you're getting angry at me, I was only playing!"

Releasing a sigh, he gave up until Jyn decided to join him. Wrapping his arm around her shoulders and embracing her tight, Ar'ekk whispered to her ear as they conversated.

"Friends, huh? What about... we make this official? If you want, that is. You know what I'm talking about, right?"

That took a lot of courage to say. A bunch.

[member="Jyn Sol"] | [member="Lothar Lundgren"] | [member="Asha Hex"]

She was quick to find the steaming hot containers of cocoa which had been brought up the mountainside, and quicker still to pour two mugs for herself and her opponent.

Turning to find him venturing her way she offered one of them out to him with a gentle smile. He was not as flustered as the rest of them seemed to be, where everyone else's cheeks were flushed red from the chill he seemed rather normal. That surprised her, and she tilted her head slightly to one side. She had met with a Valkyri once before, in the form of [member='Thurion Heavenshield'], so aspects such as their height and strength came as no surprise to her. But the way that they seemed to shun the cold? That wasn't something she'd realized, not even on Midvinter itself.

It made sense that they would be hardier, of course, their world was a frigid tundra.

"Forgive my curiosity, but I cannot help but wonder how a Valkyri made it all the way out here?"

[member='Lothar Lundgren'] [member='Arekk']

Lothar gently reached out and took his cup of hot cocoa from Asha. He sent a polite nod to his now former opponent and a quiet "thank you" was expressed. It was true, the Valkryi had not even began to mind the cold quite yet. If anything, it was warmer here than back at his home on Midvinter. To Asha's question, he responded;

"It's not that interesting of a story. I had the fortune of being informed of my sensitivity to the force on Midvinter, where as you may be aware, they are not very open to the idea. My people are slow to embrace ideas, so I decided to leave. I did some researching before I left, of course. The Je'daii seemed to be an excellent Order, so here I am." He smiled once he finished his storytelling.

[member="Asha Hex"] | [member="Arekk"]

She rolled her eyes at how silly he was being.

Didn't he realize that poor Kipo didn't understand why he was being assaulted with snow? The little guy oo'd with uncertainty when Jyn leaned against [member='Arekk'] but soon enough he crawled from her to his shoulder and nestled up close. Probably trying to steal some warmth if she hazarded a guess.

What he said next had her pause, eyes wide as she peered up at him.

While they had been intimate, while everyone around them knew they were a thing, it was true that they had never exactly made it... Official. Colour rose within her cheeks, separate from that caused by the chill, a deep blush as she fought to figure out the words to say.

In the end she didn't say anything. No, she leaned up and placed her lips to his; trying as hard as she could to build up the courage.

Then, and only then, did she nod.

"I think we should."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom