Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Have Done The Impossible [OOC/Discussion Thread]

This is the discussion for the 'pilgrimage' to Corellia thread found HERE ... Questions, comments, concerns or relevant OOC posts are to be put here. The first order of business, is meeting up at a seedy little cantina on Nar Shada that Julius friend from Fondor owns called the Dancing Rancor.

Once we've given an adequate time OOCly for everyone to arrive (a day or two) we will dispatch out to the Broken World to visit, collect some Corellian Bloodsteel for Jedi Credits and sundry items, and it's my intent to leave some sort of memorial behind, some sort of simple thing reminiscent of how the US Army and such memorializes fallen soldiers with a pair of boots holding a rifle and helmet and their dog-tags or such. Something small, out of the way, but when discovered would be a brazen reminder the Corellian people are not cowed, and they are *NOT* happy.

Lets do this!

[member="Kira Vaal"] - Feel free to show up. We can squeeze you in i'm sure.

I'm giving you guys until I wake up sometime Friday afternoon until I do the next post. My health is shaky, but I want to try and keep this plot going.

Ok there folks! If you're thinking about joining the Enclave on our first outing to Corellia and helping re-establish the Green Jedi, you've got a day or two more to express interest or show up in the thread before we blast off for Corellia!

Also, a might thank you to [member="Micah Talith"] for designing these awesome Corellian Jedi Credits. As we grow and expand as a group, these will begin to filter their way out to those who help the Enclave in the fight against tyranny and to restore Corellia to freedom.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Okay true thing...

Judah and Katara built their compound on Coronet Peak not far from the old Corellian Jedi compound... if that doesn't work out, I'm offering their home and property to still be intact to set up shop!

[member="Julius Sedaire"]

[member="Jorus Merrill"] - You're forgiven... You just owe me a bit of help on a later mission where your particular skills will be needed.

[member="Judah Lesan"] - That... Might be useful, actually... Really useful.

Thanks go to the fantabulous [member="Jorus Merrill"] for these:

tumblr_nzcj6c5E2t1rnpi4to1_400.png

tumblr_nzcj7nEY4J1rnpi4to1_400.png

tumblr_nzcj8gBVP01rnpi4to1_400.png

Reply will be up later tonight! Please be thinking if you have anything specific you'd like to do or see on Corellia, or any future plans for the group.

I just thought I'd mention some of us don't post as fast and it would be great to not get skipped over. While there is no posting order rule here it is courteous. Just tag here if we're needed.

[member="Judah Lesan"] - Ummm... The beginning is pretty hurly-burly and fitting for a bar thread... I figure once we leave Nar Shadda, i'll either start a new thread for the actual visit, or enact a posting order to keep this from happening. But I'll try better to remember this ^_^

You've been fine ;)

We just have some of the new peeps posting faster than I can keep up when I've got sick kids, and Kat had announced an LOA... Thanks for understanding :D

[member="Julius Sedaire"]

So, one last prod before I let this idea go into the dust. This time I went through the bother of tagging every single one of you who posted, since I know the Holidays and then the DDOS issues broke a lot of attention spans and memories. Ain't nothin wrong with that! If the group what was here is in other places now, I'm not happy to let the idea go flat, per se... But that's totally fine. I just don't want to let it die if there is interest yet. Kinda became the big push for this character, and i'm not sure what to do with him without it.

I'll give this a day on just this post, and some of you might get poked on Skype or PM, because my account has been having issues (so it would seem) with the @ mentions it makes showing up for others notifications.

[member="Judah Lesan"] | [member="Katara Starkos"] | [member="Jorus Merrill"] | [member="Odelia Starchaser"] | [member="Falcon Gyndar"] | [member="Allyson Locke"] | [member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Aston Jacobs"] | [member="Corvus Raaf"] |

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom