Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We got a problem.

"Hey, I could climb a tree or two. You just tell me what to do and I'll get it done. What do you got in mind? Want me to just start shootin' or somethin'. Also, if you wouldn't mind, could you tell the others back at the station 'bout the reptile. Say he pulled a gun first, aight?" He asked, firing blindly into the building. He crouched back into cover, looking up to the woman. "YOU READY!?" He barked loudly, required to raise his voice due to the increasing amount of blaster bolts flying in their direction.

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
"Yes!" she shouted in turn. "I'm ready if you'll just get your butt onto that roof!"

Spritejägare paused to fire a three-round burst through the doorway again, losing her breath as she had to dive back behind the wall when a shot was fired straight for her face. This was quite the mess. She was not sure how to explain all of this to her superiors. "I'll keep firing here to keep them distracted. I hope you're a good shot from more than two meters."

[member="Van Rolark"]

"Alright! Don't you be gettin' me shot!" He shouted, beginning to sprint to his left and away from the door. Heading over to the tree closest and large enough to reach the building, he hesitated for a moment before slowly raising his leg, stepping onto a branch. He pulled himself up, stopping only to remove a can of chewing tobacco, before tossing it in his mouth. He threw the now empty can to the ground, continuing his ascend to the top of the tree. Shortly after reaching the top, he leaped across the two feet gap, landing on the roof with a thud.

He released a sigh of relief and exhaustion, before slowly removing his blaster from its holster and creeping up over to the glass that allowed him to see into the building. Cardboard boxes were everywhere, along with paper bags full of spice thrown out across multiple tables. He took aim at a Devaronian cowering behind a crate as his fellow spice dealers continued firing at Officer Malin. Unsure of what to do, he fired a bolt into the glass, shattering it. Glass shards rained down, falling onto the criminals below. He then pointed his weapon at the cowering Devaronian once again, before shouting at the top of his lungs "CorSec, drop the weapons!"

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
Well, it was about time something rational actually occurred. Maybe they would make progress. And hopefully none of the bad guys had escaped out a back door or something like that. But for now, it seemed like the two law enforcers were starting to claim the advantage. Rolark had the high ground and seemed to maybe have some well-trained firing skills.

Malin stepped out from behind cover and into the doorway and fired at the distracted Chiss guard, three blasts slamming into his ribs until he dropped his weapon and fell to the floor. Hopefully he was not dead. The lieutenant had not killed anyone quite yet, even if she had been tempted to strangle her detective associate only minutes before. "You are surrounded!" she announced. "Drop your weapons and lie with your faces to the floor!"

[member="Van Rolark"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom