Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We are The Primeval [Post-Invasion]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

Kay let her gaze follow where Anja was pointing to. There will be a lot of wounded for her to heal. As the woman spoke up fleets above, she looked up, even though there was a canopy in the way, it was perhaps just an anxious reflex.

As for the idea of staying behind or leaving, Kay chose the latter. "With all due respect, I'm not quite....comfortable on this world. I'm sure that you wouldn't blame me, with everything that's happened to me upon my mistaken arrival. But I'm not looking to leave tonight. Maybe tomorrow?" She would need to rest when she was finished, afterall and hopefully sleep will come easily and be peaceful.

"Of course," she said, "I will not be leaving until morning."

It was a bit odd for the Host Lord to have what was essentially 'small talk' with a total stranger. She didn't even talk to her most loyal advisers in such a way... Then again, it wasn't every day that The Primeval triumphed in such a grand battle. Until Wayland they focused primarily on independent, occasionally uninhabited worlds located in the depths of Wild Space. So to say this was an experience she was used to would be an utter lie. Anja was feared by many, just as The Primeval were, and yet this was their first true impact on another power.

Once news reached the core that Wayland fell, it wouldn't be a surprise to see The Republic move against them.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

Kay bowed her head to the woman. "Thank you." And then she took her leave to tend to the wounded, her satchel over her shoulder like always. Her steps slowed a little as she saw some of the injured. Lost limbs she couldn't repair, at least not with new ones. But she could seal the wounds at the very least until they were brought to medical facilities that were capable of doing more than she could.

It was different with this army. Most would be relieved to see her, but she felt really out of place as some just glared. Maybe it was their pain or the fact that they didn't know who she was. But Kay just tried to ignore their looks as she focused on the wounds instead. She grabbed a med kit and started on one individual that had a knife wound to his side. Quietly she opened the kit, grabbed some anticeptic, followed by a needle and thread and set to work. After cleaning the wound she began to stitch it up. As the man was already drinking, she figured the pain was dulled enough, but just in case it wasn't she tapped into the Force just a bit to help reseal the wound as she stitched. The cells within were guided to repair themselves a bit quicker as she didn't want it to heal too quickly, lest she gave herself away. Just even tapping into the Force a little might be a dangerous move, but she had a job to do. It took about 15 minutes before she was finished and without a word she bowed her head to him, gathered the med kit and moved to the next injured warrior.

Anja stopped focusing on the woman when she wandered off to aid the wounded. Instead her eyes drifted back towards the objects of interest, a vague sense of reminiscence was the only impression she had been given by them. Something about it was all too familiar, but this was a Mandalorian world--so why would something so intriguing be left behind or even found in the first place? Maybe they didn't know about them, perhaps they were ignorant towards this world until it was time for war. That made sense for warriors.

Whatever the reason was, she had them in her hands, she felt them and saw them; there was no denying it.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

More knife wounds, vibroblades, blaster and the like. Even some crushed and broken bones. It was a lot for her to handle, but she did what she could. Even though she did more than enough to pay for her meal, she couldn't just stop and leave the tent while others needed her help. She couldn't help but wonder as she passed one glaring pair of eyes to the next, if any of them would try to kill her in the end. There was a heavy darkness looming in the area and it felt as though it was just waiting to crush her. But perhaps that was just the residual energy left after a horrific battle.

Hours later she returned to the food tent, tired and worn out. Hopefully they didn't mind as she sat down on an empty chair and rested her eyes. If she was a full fledged Master or even a Knight, it wouldn't have taken so long or so much energy. But as such she was not at those levels.

Anja noticed the return of [member="Lady Kay"] , she herself had been resting this entire time. "You've done your part, yes?" She asked curiously towards how her duties went.

She wasn't the only healer around, but as the only one who was essentially a stranger it did fascinate Anja quite a bit. The Host Lord's curiosity had a reputation for being nigh insatiable, and it was only her resolve and discipline that kept her from acting too much upon it. Yet from time-to-time the woman would indulge herself and delve deeper into the mysteries around her.

Who was this person? Where were they from? Why were they doing what they did? Every question she had probably had an answer, and most were likely not the one she wished to hear. That didn't mean she'd find the answers without value, however. An answer to a question was just as valuable regardless of whether or not it was the answer she wanted. In fact; the answers she didn't want were usually the most interesting and the ones she followed up on. For the time being, though, Anja decided not to ask.

Kay-Larr

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

Kay opened her eyes as she was spoken to and nodded her head. "Yes, I believe that I have." She thought that she did more than enough to compensate for a mere plate of food, but she was also offered a place to stay for the night, followed by a lift off the planet in the morning. So she had put in extra effort to cover those expenses.

"If I may, I'd like to retire for the evening. That is unless of course you have any further need of me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom