Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We are not done yet

VenomTartarus

Silence means more than words
"Yes war and the end of this alliance are events to come no doubt... We as couple will do what needs to be done to keep ourselves safe and our home. I have build in the galaxy paths for escape. Those paths were not intended for two but it can be adapted. When war strikes we will be safe, no worries. Let us go find a house"

With the ship activated it lifted off the landing pad and traveled towards their first destination. "The den would be used as my meditation chamber, also my workplace. In case you don't like the house I can always see if there is space in the other options. The den is not a indispensable." The den, another room, the temple back at Dromund Kaas, Venom could use any place as his meditation chamber as long as there was one. He was one Sith who relied much on concentration and thought more than brute acts, though those came in handy once in a while.

They landed on a landing pad high above the ground in a skyscraper that existed on a less busy part of the city. Luxurious no doubt by the appearance of the building but not surprising. THis planet was not for the poor. "We are there, let's see what awaits." Venom descended the ramp and extended his hand to Sophia "On Lianna there is no enemy of mine, no eyes to see us. Here we can relax." He walked towards the apartment accompanied by Sophia and near the door to the apartment there was a protocol droid. The door showed just the kind of apartment it was. Big, resistant, made from the best materials and no doubt an high security lock.

"Droid, we are here to see the apartment." The droid introduced himself and opened the door for them, letting them see the apartment at will "After you Sophia"

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

War was always on the horizon. It wouldn't matter when the alliance broke. He saw them as a couple which was comforting. They may be able to weather such a storm together. Time would tell but hopefully not too soon. She wanted more time here before it did with him.

The more time she spent with him the more intriguing he became. She didn't seem to know Sith at all or at least Venom. She had never seen meditation as a Sith thing. "We'll have to make sure you have a suitable meditation chamber." Sophia wanted him to have what he needed too.

"Safe to relax," she murmured taking his extended hand as she walked down the ramp. Being safe and able to relax lately were foreign terms to her. Sophia was always looking over her shoulder wondering whom she could trust. She was taking a leap of faith here with him. "A place we can just relax without prying eyes sounds like paradise. I didn't think something like that could even exist." It was a nice thought to think they could be safe.

Letting go of his hand Sophia stepped into the home or rather the huge empty living room. Even though it was empty she could picture it decorated. "I could see us living here. It's really nice," she turned back to Venom. "I'm going to check out the other rooms." She nodded leaving the living room to the hall to which she first came across the kitchen which was huge. It had everything she could ever want. There was plenty of counter space for anything she wished to make.

Making her way further into the home she walked though the other rooms. They were all similar in size and empty. They could be good guest rooms or storage even. Sophia paused as she entered the master bedroom to get a good feel of it. Sophia liked it and it has everything they needed. She could do it, she could make this into a sanctuary for them.

@[member="VenomTartarus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom