Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech WC-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
WC-2: Wrist comm and wrist computer

https://s-media-cach...d547a4bc77e.jpg

http://www.legitrevi...ager510_520.JPG

Intent: James Justice needs a personal computer/comm unit/control to access to his technology, ship, as well as an interface for his HUD contacts that he won't lose cause he's forgetful.

Development Thread: if necessary
Manufacturer: james justice
Model: N/A
Affiliation: james Justice
Modularity: yes
Production: Unique

Material: plasteele, computer parts, holographic projector, comm unit, transparasteel, LED notification lights, microscopic solar panels, LED battery

Description: these plasteel gauntlets have a small set of keys placed on each of them. The left gauntlet had a holographic projector that can communicate or double as a display with interactive technology. Microscpic solar panels line the entire two bracelets supplying suplimental power to the computers and maintaining the battery's charge. Both have the computing capacity of a standard datapad, as well as the ability to make calls and form a network for all of James' gear. While built to last and they can take a significant amount of every day wear and tear, they would easily be fried by a blaster shot or a lightsaber's blow.

Primary Source

RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review

Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review

WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review

SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="Bianca"]

Ugh, I am so sorry, I will just stick with the first one, so they both look the same if that is ok. i took the second link out. Very sorry about all that. Thank you for your patience. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom