Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Wayne Technologies Research Facility Y-322

Status
Not open for further replies.
56d999e847eb597ce481b0af6ea313ac.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
SETTING INFORMATION
  • Structure Name: Research Facility Y-322
  • Classification: Industrial Research Facility
  • Affiliation: Wayne Technologies
  • Accessibility: Private access only, open to employees and occasionally guests of the company with a relevant security clearance
  • Description: A rather large facility sitting atop a waterfall overlooking a large valley below. Consists of three futurist-style cylindrical buildings with a garden in the middle of the pseudo-triangle. The entire area is surrounded by a reinforced 30-foot fence topped with barbed wire to prevent unwanted intrusion. The East Building is the largest of the trio and has a helipad on the roof. The walls all around the facility are lined with lead to prevent electronic interference, while all Holonet connectivity is routed through a central satellite atop the North Building.
POINTS OF INTEREST

• Main gardens- complete with a saltwater fountain and fish pond.
  • Waterfall penthouse- a large residential condo below the facility with a huge bay window peeking out of the waterfall. Beautiful view overlooking the valley below.
  • West Building- almost entire traditional laboratories as well as digital research facilities.
  • North Building- primary utilitarian building of the structure. Contents include executive offices, security room, food court, gym, and break area. Also several labs on the upper floors.
  • East Building- largest of the trio, this facility boasts a large number of testing chambers and labs. Also known for having a huge vehicle workshop/garage on the basement level. Roof converted to a sort of helipad where the security vessels land when not in use.

SECURITY

Rating: High

• x60 armed security guards. 40 typically on shift at any given time.
  • x3 Nemesis-class patrol ships
  • x3 Anti-aircraft emplacements
  • x2 Missile defense systems
  • x3 Guard towers
  • Security checkpoint at the main gate
  • Security camera
  • 30-foot fence surrounding the immediate area
  • "Panic" buttons set at various points throughout the facility. When pressed, a security guard can arrive on site within 15 seconds or so

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Many years ago Roon was the capital of the Techno Union, and by extent, the corporate and economic capital of the entire Galaxy. Its wealth and assets were truly unmatched, even by the Jedi and Sith elements active at the time. However, this would soon be all for naught. The Union crumbled from within; a mockery to the very name it held. Major corporations crumbled and the galactic economy took a heavy blow. Scavengers picked apart what was left, disgracing what was once a truly great empire.

Years later, Judas Wayne took his fortune to this remote planet and observed. To many, Roon seemed like a lost cause. Where others saw ruin, Judas saw opportunity. Plenty of old corporate structures, while needing repairs, could provide him with state-of-the-art facilities at a fraction of the cost of building new infrastructure. So he set to work, with Research Facility Y-322 being the first of many structures to be refurbished into something greater than ever before.

[member="Judas Wayne"]

Couple of things we need to tweak, before I can stamp this.

Intent: [State why you are making this submission and what purpose it will fulfill in RP.]
Need you to actually fill this one in.

Google Images nor Pinterest are suitable sources in the Codex. Please find the artist and image page that belongs to it, if you can't find it let me know.

Hyperlink to the wikia page of Roon here.

Do you have permission to use these droids? Because they aren't affiliated with the open market, so I am gonna need to see proof of purchase or a similar thing.

--

Other than that this looks fine. Tag me once you are done and I will review it again.

[member="Jairus Starvald"]

Sorry, my internet bit the dust last night and I lost a ton of progress on the sub. Guess I forgot to redo the "Intent" section lol.

As far as the image source goes, TinEye couldn't find it so I linked the artist's ArtStation page. Should that work fine?

For the Warbeast droids, they were first used by the Hutt Cartel then transferred ownership over to the Black Sun (now owned by one of my alts). After the faction collapsed most of its assets were sold to settle its accounts, including a substantial amount of the droids. There's no official market page or anything, but as long as no individual has an army of these things it can be considered relatively open-access.

[member="Judas Wayne"]

While I understand the IC logic, OOCly you need permission from the creator of the submission. The submission as it stands is not open market as there has never been a submission modification for it to reflect what you are saying.

You will need to either get proof of permission from the creator of the submission or you need them to request a submission modification to put make it open market.

Alternatively you can simply remove them from the submission.

Also- I just noticed your image is a bit too large. Please either spoiler it or shrink it according to the Codex-allowed image dimensions.

The rest is fine though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom