Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion *Waves*

Be careful what you wish for.
Hi all!

As you can see by the title under my name, I'm new. So naturally, I have a huge surge of creativity in me, and with the wife soon to go on deployment, I have a lot of free time ahead of me(lol). So, I am offering this huge used to be grumpy idiot up to anyone who needs a Jedi in a thread or looking to have some fun. I have no story plans for the big guy (first time in ten years playing him) so completely up for anything.

Let me know! :D

Happy reading/writing!

What you want to do....we could dual I havent done that years might be a little rusty.

Or Cord could meet up with you and convince you to join the CIS.

Or Tegan can you know do her thing and annoy the crap out of you.

Or something completely different.

Be careful what you wish for.
"Yes" :p

Seriously though, I'm up for whatever, It might be fun to have like "Mexican Standoff" and taunt each other, a good fight could be fun. Just see how it goes. You know me, I know you, we're good. :)

coughs delicately We should do somewhat about discovering we both somehow....survived.

After you've settled in and had a chance to defrost properly, of course. We have quite a bit of catching up to do. Do let me know when you're free for a brief conversation over Discord for arrangement-making.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom