Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*waves*

Ashin Varanin said:
Some of you might know me as Je'gan Olra'en/Darth Shule from TGC and SWFans, or Jorus Merrill, or as another version of Ashin Varanin, or as Beorht from Star Wars: Exodus, or as Olraen Beorht from Starwarsrpg.net, back in the day.

Yo.
I do not know any of those people :p

Welcome though :)

Sparky? I do take that as a compliment, because I've got nothing but a massive over-abundance of fondness for my old friend, but nope, that's not me. Although, come to think of it, I do seem to share her fondness for mischief nowadays. You'd have known me as a much more serious person, back in the day ;)

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Now my curiosity really is piqued. Former Sith, serious...mature writer...banned...

Yeah, I'm blanking, sadly enough. It'll come to me eventually. Been a long few days and my brain still hasn't entirely recovered from my lack of sleep.

That's okay, Shule. Darron hasn't figured it out either, and he RPed with me alot. Come to think of it, I think the discussions he and I used to have got us both banned together, in the end. Ceel didn't like our ideas :p Though the whole thing about Silencia was a MASSIVE clue.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
...this is a valid point.

Yeah, I get that the Silencia reference was a clue, but believe it or not I never got around to RP'ing or talking with her until last week, even after all these years. So still, no joy. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom