Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watt is in a Name?

“With all due respect, and not meaning to make this conversation retroactive, being aware of statements made or not does not mean they didn’t happen.” Kiskla responded, almost childishly. She liked to defend her points, even at the expense of potentially putting her in an awkward position — something that often occurred her in her personal life and less so in her professional. Except for this moment.

“I cannot speak for The Republic’s Combined Defence Forces in working together, but I know the members of The Order wouldn’t lift their noses to working for a mutual goal. If training procedures are to be run, there are many among The Orders ranks seeking training — but we are not militant by trade; that would have to be understood by your men.

Working together will help stave this end game of ‘going down’ because Lord Protector, I don’t think I just speak for yourself in saying neither of us are ones to roll onto our backs so easily.”

Her slender fingers moved to brace the curve of her chin in contemplation “Perhaps we can put you in contact with the Admiral of The Galactic Navy — the inaugural use of these updated cruisers could be a combined team of Protectorate and Republic forces.”

[member="Ayden Cater"] | [member="Aurelia Saelari"]​

[member="Ayden Cater"], [member="Kiskla Grayson"]

“Forgive my confusion, Protector, but your words are the source. First you say that there is the possibility of Jedi in Protectorate space, then you say you don’t want them patrolling there. My question is…what would the Jedi be doing in Protectorate space? Admittedly the Protectorate does have some very nice places where Academies and such could be established, but I leave that to our esteemed Grandmaster to decide on.”

“We indeed have no intention of giving in to Sith tyranny. Working with the Protectorate to plan a response to the Sith would be of great assistance. But yes, that is a question partly for the Grand Admiral to answer.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom